Unban request for random arrest
Wink 
Your name: Karma [P]

Your ban ID: 41755

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid random arrest.

Involved: A police officer was random handcuffing me, and then he put a arrest on me, then i contacted a admin and he didnt do anything.

Why we should unban you:
Because i did it to avoid a fake arrest. I couldnt do anything, because he was chasing the rebels, and then he saw me in a suit and thought i was a part of it, but i wasent, and i was trying to tell him. Then he handcuffed me and i was contacting the admin because he putted in a arrest on me for no reason. And i couldnt get in contact with the admin, so i disconneted to avoid a arrest. And then i was just banned, without even talking with the admin. I think it unfair without even speaking with a admin, so i hope i can get another chance to prove that is was only because of fake arrest, and i think the police saw wrong. Hope i can get a chance, because i like the servers Wink
Just because someone may be breaking the rules does not give you an excuse to do the same.
(12-27-2013, 06:58 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Just because someone may be breaking the rules does not give you an excuse to do the same.

Hi,

I know, but i wouldnt break the rules if the admin wasent ingoring me. - This was the last time. I have learned by it.
(12-27-2013, 06:58 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Just because someone may be breaking the rules does not give you an excuse to do the same.

Indeed, you was about to get arrested, and as soon as the president made a warrant, you've disconnected seconds later. I don't know if it was because you got mad or not, and i've never received any @ call about fake arrest or anything like that. The ban is 100% valid, you could simpl call me if you believed that the arrest is really unjustified, but right now my opinion stays unchanged.
I did the @fake arrest

and @ admin to me - but nothing happend.

maybe you didnt see it
I could miss it if it was a short message, if you've really sent it, anyways nothing gives you the right to break the rules, even the rule breakage by itself. I really doubt aswell that it was a fake arrest, you can say already why it was a "fake" arrest in your opinion. Keep in mind that by lying in the courthouse you will make your situation a lot worse.
Maan im not lying. im just saying that i couldnt get in contact with you, so i decided to reconnect, and i know it was a mistake and broke the rules. But plz give me the last chance, because i did nothing else than a reconnect, and i got 5 month for that.

I really like to play on the server.

If i do it again you can perm ban me.
You got 5 months of ban because of your previous bans, and please explain, why the arrest was fake, in your opinion.
But my previous bans is nothing with this to do, this was a single.

It was a fake ban because i was standing near a rebel which the police was chasing, and then the rebel tranquilized him, and gave me the weapon. Then because i was standing near the "kill episode" the policeman first handcuffed, which was fine just to hear whati have to say. And then i told him that it wasent me, and i did nothing, i was just standing near the episode. And then i saw he put in a warrant on me for nothing, and i told him that it was fake arrest, because i was just looking. And i wrote to you on @ - then the president accepted the warrant, i the policeman didnt answer me, and keep told him that it was fake and he cant do it. - and then i leaved right before he was arresting me because i was getting kinda angry because you didnt answer me.
Why did you disconnect then instead of waiting for an actual answer? you could simply wait. I was the only one online at the moment and you could wait in the jail instead wait outside the server full 1 day.