Blacklisted from Physgun + Tool gun + Props
And how am I supposed to understand that was a joke? Besides, your text wasn't/isn't exactly long so I don't see why you would "joke" about it beeing a book. If anything, your first post is as short/big as every other UBL if not shorter.

It became quite clear in the conversation that you have indeed view staffmembers in a wrong way as they are almost your servants, this became quite obvious in the conversation.

Doomdude is close to closing your UBL because of the tone you've had towards staffmembers. A tone which has resulted in two staffmembers having to remove you as a contact on Steam.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I blacklisted you from the physics gun, tool gun and entities/props because you used a prop which caused your car to spin off and hit somebody quite a way away.
I was flying over the area near the suburbs (villas) on v33x and saw that there was an over turned vehicle. You did the correct thing by using '/flip' to correct the vehicle - but it spawned on top of the car next to it. You then proceeded to spawn a prop to attempt to push it off - this is allowed as covered in the rules but the adverb used in the rules is 'gently'. You didn't push the car gently as you used your scroll wheel (which was set at a high speed) to push the car and because it was set to that high speed - the car moved at quick speed and killed a player.

Quoted from the rules:
Vehicle Rules Wrote:When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

The first course of action should have been to contact me via '@' and I would have corrected the vehicle. You missed this step and proceeded onward with using a prop. When we say gently, we really do mean it. You should avoid using your scroll wheel to unstuck/move anything as it isn't very accurate and can lead to such things. It isn't my fault your scroll wheel was set to such a high speed - but hopefully this is a lesson that you should slow it down or perhaps use 'W, A, S or D' to move something with a prop.

By used 'WASD' you character moves in the desired direction and the prop follows you, so the prop will collide with the car and then push it off the vehicle underneath it.

You should avoid contacting staff members through steam regarding these matters, and I directed you to this section of the forums. You did get quite angry and disrespectful as well - you did say some things that were untrue, but I will drop this and you will not be punished for it (steam is not under our 'control').
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklists for player Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb (STEAM_0:0:34097305) will stand as issued.
The user was found breaking server rules, as described in the post above.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator