Blacklisted from Physgun + Tool gun + Props
Your name: Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb

Your blacklist ID: 20450, 20451 and 20449

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34097305

Reason: Prop pushing his vehicle [Resulting in the death of a player].

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well here comes a long story. Basicly, a guy made this parking place, which i had to try out with my Lambo. I went up and got it nicely parked. I went away and came back where i saw my car was upside down. I went inside and flipped the car, but as it flipped, it landed on the other car next to me. Just to mention, i have a new mouse now, which is the reason why this happened. So i got my new mouse and i was just trying stuff out. I wanted to push my car with a prop, when i suddenly realized that a little scroll will result to such a push. My phys_spinspeed was 200. I changed the speed like 8 months ago, and the thing is, my speed fit me well with the previous mouse i had. So, as i pushed it, i got surprised by the speed. It went and killed a Rebel. I ran straight to him and started to say Sorry and i wasent ment to kill him etc. This was all an accident, and nothing was ment to be like that on purpose

Do not even comment bad stuff about my grammar. Its late and i have stuff to do. I'm also busy, so just drop all that trolling.
Change your attitude or I will deny this immediately.
Updated
(12-27-2013, 04:53 PM)Dolbaeb. Wrote: Do not even comment bad stuff about my grammar. Its late and i have stuff to do. I'm also busy, so just drop all that trolling.

If you're too busy for this yourself, why should we find the time for you?
Doomdude, i think you should focus on the actual post, and not my notice i made in the bottom.

And just to make it clear, i said don't troll or anything cuz when im busy, i do not have time to write with correct grammar.
Heart 
I was there and saw it happen, as i understanded it it was an accident, i asked him how it happend and he said exactly like in the original post Angel
I was told you have contacted Enzyme under the false pretense of "reading your book" as far as I know and got him to read this thread. I have also been told by Enzyme that you have "basically told [Enzyme] to deal with the thread because you had other stuff to do". I think you should focus on your attitude and approach towards us and this matter because, right now, I am this close to straight up denying it.
First of all. What happened with Enzyme was a misunderstanding. I made a joke out of it saying "Here is my book" cuz i wrote a lot. Idk why it went so serious and actually got him mad, when i didn't want to deal him. I sent the message like this "Here you go (LINK)" "Its my book i wrote" "Its a big hit"

I didn't tell him to deal with it. It was a joke, but he started to be rude as i saw it, and then my attitude changed aswell.

I tryed to tell him that it was not ment like that, but as a joke with the thing. I did not trick him into read it. I didn't tell him to read it.

And im not trying to be like a douche, but we are also going out of topic
We're talking about your attitude towards admins here.

You sent me a link saying I should read it because it was a book or something that you wrote.
I saw this was an unblacklist-thread and told you that you shouldn't contact staffmembers on steam regarding unblacklists, especially not if the admin you are contacting wasn't involved. I told you I reacted towards you tricking me into reading your unblacklist-thread and you told me that I needed to hurry up with the thread because you had shit to do, and I told you that I don't have to do things ASAP as you tell me to do as I'm busy IRL, and you then asked why my name was on the staff-page then.

Basically the entire chat was about me dealing with your UBL because you had shit to do and I'm supposed to deal with this because my name was on the staff-list. You have a problem towards staff-members where you almost behave as we are robots or slaves ready to do any command you give us. I had to remind you we staffmembers are volunteers, we aren't paid to respond and deal with things at the same minute you tell us to.

I finally decided to remove you from my Steam-friendslist as I found your attitude to be very disrespectful, and I understand why Aviator had to remove you aswell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As i tryed to explain you, it was ment to be a joke. I told you that i didn't want to to end up like that. It was all a misunderstanding. And as you said that staff that did this such punishment, is the guy who must approve or deny it. Then i wanna know why DoomDude is "this" close to deny it, when it is Aviator. I didn't tell you "Go read that thread and answer me" It might have looked like that, but then again, it must be a misunderstanding. The book thing was ment to be a joke since i looked at my post and it was a long post. I didn't want to make you mad in any way, but somehow it happened.