BR-RDM for my gun
Name of player: (i posted the wrong ame and steam id,because wehn i was posting hte BR he D/C and i got the wrong name please look at the log picture i posted there is his ingame name try to find him.thank you i will loko as well)

SteamID:

Time in GMT:around 2:00 PM (Georga)time

Server:v33x

Summary: Well im walking on the street as usaul some rebel comes up to me and ask me if i want to make a base i agree then we went to the MTL there i created a decent base then like 5 min later another rebel coem and ask me if i wanted to guard their contra/weed i agree he said i was goign to get paid thye never pay me then like 20 min later i ask when r my gettign paid they day Soon. then they RDM me idk if it was for my gun i was holdign a galil.

Evidence:On the mic i asked when was i gettign paid they answered=
John Shepard: soon
[RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.

[Image: 2gucpb8.jpg]`
V

[Image: 2w3cmsy.jpg] -There i try to get an admin but later d/c's
(12-26-2013, 08:02 PM)Fishy3214 Wrote: Name of player: Bantox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52245480

Time in GMT:around 2:00 PM (Georga)time

Server:v33x

Summary: Well im walking on the street as usaul some rebel comes up to me and ask me if i want to make a base i agree then we went to the MTL there i created a decent base then like 5 min later another rebel coem and ask me if i wanted to guard their contra/weed i agree he said i was goign to get paid thye never pay me then like 20 min later i ask when r my gettign paid they day Soon. then they RDM me idk if it was for my gun i was holdign a galil.

Evidence:On the mic i asked when was i gettign paid they answered=
John Shepard: soon

[Image: 2gucpb8.jpg]`
V

[Image: 2w3cmsy.jpg] -There i try to get an admin but later d/c's

Huh?

What? Why do you post my name ?

First of all i were not with the rebels! I were at the hideout at rebels spawn. A rebel asked for backup since they got raided he said to me! Then when i come into the tunnel i saw someone shooting our rebels and me myself so i shooted him then i cleared base where he camped with his friends! I didnt take any guns during that gun fight!
i Got the wrong name i am sorry,i guess he D/C i will find his name,Sorry for the inconvinience.

Admin:could you please find the guys name his Ingame name is in the log picture i posted please help out
That's not possible.. And clearly there is a mis-understanding, along with insufficient evidence. I think it's fair to say this is denied.