unban request
Sad 
Your name: xxXXPACKMANXXxx

Your ban ID:40650

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: i was banned for "Misuse of props."

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: i was banned for misuse of props because i placed a chair thing in the street and made it invisible i agree i should have been banned but for 3 months i think that maybe a bit long for such a small thing or maybe its a really big thing im not sure. but i do think this is way to long for misuse of props i have already served a month and i think it should be removed or shortened?
You were suspended for you actions in this ban request:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39716

As you can see from the evidence provided by the user who posted the ban request you had publicly built a pod and made it invisible which would have impeded other pedestrians. Going on Beflok's comment, it isn't the first time he has seen you messing around with props.

Evidence:

You received a 3 month suspension due to your very large history of suspensions, 9 prior suspensions. As you may know, we operate in a 'ladder-like' system, which means the more bans you receive the longer the next ones will be. I don't really see any reason to revoke or shorten it.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player xxXXPACKMANXXxx (STEAM_0:1:59307994) will stand as issued.
No information was supplied that was deemed worthy of approving this appeal and the user was found breaking server rules as seen in the ban request.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator