Police Commander Unblacklist
Name: Ruxandra

Time/Date: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Blacklisted Job: Police Commander

Admin who blacklisted you: Unknown

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have no idea what lead to my blacklist. Everything worked out fine yesterday but now it tells me that I have been blacklisted from Police Commander.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Sniper blacklisted you
Oh. Any more details about the reason / situation?
Credit goes to Jamie.
I explained to you fully at the time ...

A car thief stole a car, and without telling them to stop, warning them, or even giving chase - you opened fire repeatedly. Killing them.

This is not how the police work. They should warn, and give chase.
(07-12-2011, 12:45 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I explained to you fully at the time ...

A car thief stole a car, and without telling them to stop, warning them, or even giving chase - you opened fire repeatedly. Killing them.

This is not how the police work. They should warn, and give chase.

Ah right I remember! Well I shot once at you to stop due to being way too far away and since you ignored it, I killed you. Why was I blacklisted when you didn't respect FearRP?

We kind of both were in the wrong here.
Credit goes to Jamie.
If they were that far away how would they know you were pointing a gun at them?
You can't wander around pointing your gun and everyone within eyesight must stop. They need to hear/see your warning.
(07-12-2011, 02:09 PM)Storm Wrote: If they were that far away how would they know you were pointing a gun at them?
You can't wander around pointing your gun and everyone within eyesight must stop. They need to hear/see your warning.

He was almost getting ready to run away with the car, if I would have lost him otherwise. The first shot was a warning to stop.
Credit goes to Jamie.
No that's not what happened. I was in the car - then you opened fire. I didn't have fearRP - because you weren't pointing a gun at me - you just instakilled me.
So you didn't even yell?
You just shot?
Closed, blacklist remains.