Wasn't even playing yesterday
Your name: Multicom177

Your ban ID: 41647

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Breaking NLR, Revenge killing.

Involved: I dont know

Why we should unban you: I dont actually know why i was banned, i wasn't on yesterday UK time because i was at a party as Freezak has claimed i was on yesterday, and the ban was put on today at about 6:00pm because i have managed to play earlier on today without getting banned by Feezak. Nobody has access to my steam account and I haven't seen any evidence of why i should be banned.
I'm his IRL friend. He rang me on skype at around 7pm UK times. He'd only just got on from work and was wondering if i was going to a party which i was. We were out with a couple friends till about 11pm - 2.30am and didn't get back on gmod till the next day (Christmas)

I'd appreciate it if you unban my friend as he didn't do anything wrong!

-MuD
You're not involved though MuD.

And my mistake, it happened today, somehow i thought that it was yesterday. I don't know why.

But going back on topic, you got killed by Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb at 16:52:32. Shortly after you died you've equipped yourself with an ammo and a gun, came back to the place where you died and revenge killed him (16:53:13). So not only you RDMed him but also broke NLR.
I killed you and your friend severel times, and what u decided to do was, come and revenge. That gives Freezak the full right to do that. I kill you, then u come back to revenge
(12-25-2013, 09:33 PM)Dolbaeb. Wrote: I killed you and your friend severel times, and what u decided to do was, come and revenge. That gives Freezak the full right to do that. I kill you, then u come back to revenge

I remember the incident now, but the other fact is that Dolbaeb had got his friend to bring me out of the corleone base and he said stand there, then from out of nowhere i was killed which i would class as RDM was this not in the logs? Also if it was in an RP situation i was protecting my friend that he was pointing a gun at (mud) if so!
I was driving outside the Corleone base when suddenly i was getting shot by a sniper. My car died and i died along side it so i was like "oh ok, better go off to the city and avoid NLR" as soon as i spawned i saw the sniper who killed me (Definatly not. #Dolba) looking at me when he told me to hold still and i said "i can't i'm breaking NLR here i need to move away" he proceed to shoot me with an AWP as my friend came up behind from the gas station next to the Corleone base and killed him because he was protecting me.

Would like to note that this guy RDM'd at the Corleone base as a civi using an AWP to pick off people at the Corleone spawn which i find should be taken into account that i was killed unfairly and was almost killed again as soon as i spawned, so my friend was only helping me and stopping this guy from RDMing more.
Yes. I did shoot at you guys when i saw you, cuz you had my friend as hostage. All the corleones came outside the house with my friend, and i dropped 3 of you guys. My mission was to release my friend. The guy inside was a distraction. Heard of tactics?

And when u came back to me, i told you to dont move and stand still. U didnt listen so i had to shoot u, when then your friend came to me and killed me, which is breaking NLR, since i dropped you guys already...

The guy who was inside the town telling u to come out, was a distraction
(12-25-2013, 10:53 PM)Dolbaeb. Wrote: Yes. I did shoot at you guys when i saw you, cuz you had my friend as hostage. All the corleones came outside the house with my friend, and i dropped 3 of you guys. My mission was to release my friend. The guy inside was a distraction. Heard of tactics?

And when u came back to me, i told you to dont move and stand still. U didnt listen so i had to shoot u, when then your friend came to me and killed me, which is breaking NLR, since i dropped you guys already...

The guy who was inside the town telling u to come out, was a distraction

1) we didn't have any hostages 2) i'd only just joined the corleones and entered that base 3) you tried to kill me at where i SPAWNED 4) you're lying.

My friend protected me, i don't think Corleones spawn at the petrol station. He was only protecting me and stopping you from Random Death Matching.

I'll say it again. Me and Multicom117 had only just joined the Corleones at the time of the incident. We were not aware of anything that the current Corleones where doing, but we scanned the house and we saw no hostages and even if there were hostages we would of been told being new Corleone. So therefore you still RDM'd.
We are going out of topic. Did you make an unban request on your ban or a ban request on Dolbaeb?
We had a war going on. BrotherHood vs Corleone. It was just bad timing for you to join the Corleone then Wink

Also, in a war, there is no rules. We gave you guys many chances. And if my eyes still work correctly, i saw 5 Corleones including the Don, 6 in total, outside with the hostage. And as far as my 237 hours of gameplay know, there is a limit of 5 people who can be Corleone member and 1 can be Don. If you didn't like the thing, then you could go back to Citizen.

And if you are complaining about me, then post a br on me, instead of changing topic in a Unban request.