Its time for some life time.
Hello Community,

Tonight, I write this with some pains. I am afraid I have to take a break from the community for a bit, while I straighten some things out and take a breath of real life. I have become on this computer a bit to much and feel detached from my family. I don't know when ill be back, all I know is, that I am not leaving forever. I will still be on Steam a bit and sometimes even on the forums! I just wont hit up the server as much. I wish all the admins good luck, along with my friends Satisfaction, Johnny, Zzzap, PrivatToast, Shaker, Small Bear, CaveSquirrel, and Wormy. You guys were all awesome and fun to talk to... espesially you Zzzzap. Lastly, a huge thank you to Soulripper for doing everything he could ever even imagine to make this server better. I hope everyone has a good time while I take a break, earn some money, and hopefully buy an ATV, my dream right now. Have a good summer everyone, cya soon.

~Noobias, temporairily signing out. Sad
Good Luck Fearless! You are the best community ever and I love you!
Well I guess I have to say good bye and I will miss you buddy!
You were great friend man I hope you come back.
But hopefully we seen each other in steam Smile
Dont worry I am planning on it!
Thanks for the fun time... Mahti teh Whael Cheese

I will manage this thread, then head out.
Well yeah, you're a cool guy wich made himself an important part of the community imo. You're rp style was good as well. I have to say one more thing: cya soon.
© Nudelholz
Damn.. Sorry to hear that you feel that way, come back soon m8 :/
Good that you can take a break. I can't Cheese. Anyway good luck and I hope you're back quickly.
Thank you to all of you.
7rozen I remember when I first met you.
Visual, I met you in Ridings RP
Me and Zzzzap go pretty far back.

Thanks everyone, glad to see I have some friends.
Sorry Visual I forgot to put you in my goodbye thing :3
Dont worry I'll remember you too.

Well everyone, Ill be back soon.
Cya Bud Smile
Bubye man Smile
Storm, I know we didnt get along to well.
And I almost behaved as if I was on my period or something.
But thank you for putting up with me this whole time Smile
I understand how tough admining is.

Dryblood, same with you.