New to the game, got banned. Wish to appeal!
Your name: Mr. Chow

Your ban ID: Bann ID: 41482

Banned by: FL Shadow

Reason: Prop pushing/abuse

Involved: I've got no idea which people that were involved, I'm completely new to the game, I've got 10H played, It all started with me using some kind of gun to push the car abit, because the wheels were stuck in the ground. I were playing with 3 friends, MR Galvez, Arre and Lars Erik. I accidentally died during the process, the car killed me somehow lol. Anyways, When I died I got a ride from 2 police officers to the scene and the car was burning, I tried to choke the fire with a fence(Yeah I know, a fence, but it's Garrys mod, I've got no idea how to play it) And after that I got banned by some guy/girl called FL shadow :p

Why we should unban you: Well, First of all. I'm completely new to the game, second of all I've got no idea what the rules are on the server, and I'm sorry for that. I'll read up on them, my friends tried to learn me as fast as possible. I bought the game some days ago, and I've got 10H played haha. Anyways I would really appreciate it if you could remove the bann, I've been banned for like 1day so far! Thanks
This is a friend of mine and it is true that he is new to the game. I was gonna participate in the learning process, including the rules but i was otherwise occupied. i can assure you that Mr. Chow didn't know the rules, he's not just new to Roleplaying, new to the game aswell.

I'm sure you could find it in you to give him a second chance, right?
You are required to read over the rules before joining our servers, as it is stated on our loading page whilst the content downloads. So that is not an excuse.

You prop pushed several times, including pushing a car over yourself.
Trying to put out the fire with a fence, really?

You will have your second chance, when the ban is expired. I suggest you seriously learn/read over the rules and begin a fresh start when you come back.

Denied.