Unban appeal
Your name: ThePoshTwat - lillie something

Your ban ID: 4151141511

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid fixing car/avioding arrest.

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you: So i haven't really been playing this server long and i know i have a Lamborghini. but i have only been playing for around 27 hour's. I know now i need to read all the rules i have made many friends and all i want to do is play with them! i have donated to the server over £20.00 and i know that dont mean much but i would like to be able to use it so please please please unban me and i promise to start reading the rules straight away!
Donating to the server does not grant you permission to break the rules, so please refrain from using that as an excuse.

You were being chased by the cops, they chased you for a good amount of time, and as you hit an officer, they shot you car in order to prevent you driving away, you then instantly disconnectng and rejoined, therefore disconnecting to avoid repairing your vehicle and also avoiding arrest.
(12-23-2013, 01:44 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Donating to the server does not grant you permission to break the rules, so please refrain from using that as an excuse.

You were being chased by the cops, they chased you for a good amount of time, and as you hit an officer, they shot you car in order to prevent you driving away, you then instantly disconnectng and rejoined, therefore disconnecting to avoid repairing your vehicle and also avoiding arrest.

Dear Pavilion! I do know my mistake okay! and i realize i shouldn't have done it now okay, i wish i didnt i just didnt want to loose my car. I know none of them are really an excuse but all i want to do is be able to play. I am home alone and that is the only server i like to play now so please consider letting me back on!
You violated the rules, and therefore I see no reason that this should be approved. Please read the rules when you return.

Denied.