I am sorry. ( if denied tell the ban time )
Sad 
Your name: sashow1000

Your ban ID: 41462

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Reconnecting to retrieve impounded vehicle

Involved: SRU players and some random players also admin Vauld. I said to him what happened and he said I won't get banned and he gave a warning. still I got banned, because the ban request was on forums so this is kind of wierd thing

Why we should unban you: Well I love playing on the server. I love saveing money for cars and stuff. I love my Golf MKII. it is so great server. I really like Fearless. Actualy admin did not maybe noticed that my car got randomly inbounded and I asked ALOT of people and nonebody listened to me. I supposed to stop playing and go to watch TV but when I was leaving I still wanted to play and I also got my car.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
41462 [GiB] sashow1000 STEAM_0:0:53871757 Ban Request 40332 Approved - "Reconnecting to retrieve impounded vehicle.".
1 day, 12 hours
[FL] Aviator

Your Ban is 1 day and 12 hours.
(I am involved since I was running the impound lot at the time and posted the original ban request)

(12-23-2013, 06:03 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: Why we should unban you: Well I love playing on the server. I love saveing money for cars and stuff. I love my Golf MKII. it is so great server. I really like Fearless. Actualy admin did not maybe noticed that my car got randomly inbounded and I asked ALOT of people and nonebody listened to me.
Loving the server is not an excuse for getting unbanned. Ask as many people as you wish, but what about actually going to the impound lot yourself? You never bothered to do so.
(12-23-2013, 06:03 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: I supposed to stop playing and go to watch TV but when I was leaving I still wanted to play and I also got my car.
lol.
1) It's not an excuse
2) Right when you reconnected you said "Finally got my car back from the evil government"
3) You instantly reconnected, not giving second thoughts on actually watching tv
(12-23-2013, 11:04 AM)Joykill Wrote: (I am involved since I was running the impound lot at the time and posted the original ban request)

(12-23-2013, 06:03 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: Why we should unban you: Well I love playing on the server. I love saveing money for cars and stuff. I love my Golf MKII. it is so great server. I really like Fearless. Actualy admin did not maybe noticed that my car got randomly inbounded and I asked ALOT of people and nonebody listened to me.
Loving the server is not an excuse for getting unbanned. Ask as many people as you wish, but what about actually going to the impound lot yourself? You never bothered to do so.
(12-23-2013, 06:03 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: I supposed to stop playing and go to watch TV but when I was leaving I still wanted to play and I also got my car.
lol.
1) It's not an excuse
2) Right when you reconnected you said "Finally got my car back from the evil government"
3) You instantly reconnected, not giving second thoughts on actually watching tv
Really ?! you come here to make fun of me ? WOW
In the ban request, you owned up to reconnecting to get a stolen (impounded) vehicle back. This violates Vehicle Rules 7. Even if the car was randomly impounded - why didn't you bring it up with the administrator online at the time, either way it still does not give you permission to break the rules.

I don't really see why your ban should be revoked at this point. I have contacted Vauld to see if he did give you a warning.
Regards,
aviator
I alerted you that, you may receive a minor ban. You also told me that your car was completely randomly impounded, which was apparently false. Your car was impounded for reckless driving. You are never supposed to reconnect to get your car back, if your car is randomly impounded, then you should of contacted an admin. But it wasn't impounded randomly, the cop impounded your vehicle for reckless driving.
(I was there with Joykill when this happened. I was the SRU Sergeant)

He said we were making fun of him and things like that, when that is completely false. Even that wouldn't be a reason to do that. He kept coming up to me demanding his car. Not asking for a price or anything. I directed him to Joykill, the impound officer, but he refused to go and just kept demanding his car from me. So I basically started to ignore him due to him not listening to me after around 5-10 minutes.
(12-24-2013, 01:16 AM)Vauld Wrote: I alerted you that, you may receive a minor ban. You also told me that your car was completely randomly impounded, which was apparently false. Your car was impounded for reckless driving. You are never supposed to reconnect to get your car back, if your car is randomly impounded, then you should of contacted an admin. But it wasn't impounded randomly, the cop impounded your vehicle for reckless driving.
SRU asked to move my car first. I moved to other side what shoulded be OK. then he came and asked a promission to impound my car. then he said something but the mic voice was lagging so I didn't know what he said. so I went to my car and started driveing it away like he said before, but then he started to shoot me and my car broke down. then officer came and said that he will impound my car, because it was parked in middle of the road, but really it was broken. so I tought that was random inpound.
I don't remember the reckless driveing. I did drive 20-25MPH with my lovley Golf MKII.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [GiB] sashow1000 (STEAM_0:0:53871757), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is because the accused player broke server rules by reconnecting to get his impounded car back. You admitted to this in OOC and as Vauld said; you should have contacted an administrator if the vehicle was randomly impounded. I don't see any reason to revoke the suspension as so the suspension will remain as issued.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator