Not responding to @s and Not giving a fair trial
Name: Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Time/Date: 20th Of December + 22nd Of December (Unsure of both exact times)

Steam ID: (the search for his steam ID came up with no results. I was unable to find it I'm sorry)

Name of Administrator: Drogas

Evidence: Whilst playing I sent Drogas several @ messages filled with detail on the situation and I understand that no replying straight away is okay however he did not respond at all even after around 5 or so messages. I did not spam the messages if this is what you are wondering I only resent one if there was a change in the situation that was becoming serious for instance someone breaking NLR then bringing a cop that tries to random arrest me (which happened). I will use part of a video from a ban request that shows me messaging Drogas and him not appearing at all.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xqe6mn9w...e=youtu.be

Not only this but later on I received a ban I did not feel I deserved from Drogas. THIS IS NOT AN UNBAN REQUEST I ALREADY MADE ONE. I made an unban request and Drogas did not give me a fair trial or even listen to what I had to say. He simply repeated what he thought he banned me for without taking what I had said into account and finally repeated his reason then closed it without listening to me.

Here is the thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40298
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
I am Fultzy...................
(12-23-2013, 12:11 AM)Drogas Wrote: I am Fultzy...................

I see but you only gave a blacklist for breaking NLR 5 times? And when I called you again you didn't respond when he came back? And not giving me a fair trial?
So you saying I didnt respond to your @ which I clearly did is tampering with evidence.

You spawn killing rebels is what you did because you killed the same guy in his spawn in around 30 seconds after he respawned. So I have no comment on that and honestly this admin abuse case. Just going to throw some logs onto here for you.

Code:
[21:04:09]    Sir Fluffy Whiskers    (STEAM_0:1:52703085)    said: @ Drogas please help the NLRing guys are now trying to arrest me
[21:06:00]    [FL] Drogas    (STEAM_0:1:42793994)    said: !goto fluffy

And for the Spawn killing

Code:
[03:35:13]    Sir Fluffy Whiskers    (STEAM_0:1:52703085)    Killed: [FL:RP] Sparky (STEAM_0:0:53472249) using weapon_mad_m4
[03:35:23]    [FL:RP] Sparky    (STEAM_0:0:53472249)    has spawned as Rebel
[03:36:03]    Sir Fluffy Whiskers    (STEAM_0:1:52703085)    Killed: [FL:RP] Sparky (STEAM_0:0:53472249) using weapon_mad_m4

He didnt even take two steps before you killed him again.
Yes you responded once and I did not know Flutzy was you and I acknowledged this mistake when I said I see. However, I called you again after this blacklist and you did not show up. So, you responded once, after a time but you were probably dealing with other admin stuff. After this though? He came back twice more which I did @ message about but you did not show. And I don't know how many times I have to say I did not and could not know that this was the same rebel. I shot him from a distance from across the road and ran to the door. I did not see this rebels name because, it was from a distance. Then I had the inventory menu open when a rebel (that I now know to be sparky) asked what I wanted. I can't state this clearly enough DID NOT KNOW IT WAS THE SAME REBEL. But every time I tried to tell you this on the UBR you simply repeated "You spawn killed" etc etc without actually listening then you closed it.

And saying that he did not take 2 steps is complete horse ****. As far as I know, rebels spawn at the rock near to the base on the corner. He was stood, on the road out front when I picked him off. So he must have respawned at the rock and ran to me (breaking NLR) and interacted with me.
So clearly Fultzy responded to your @ call. You obviously broke the rules, regardless of what you thought was happening. This means that there's really no abuse or reason to unban you.
(12-23-2013, 01:17 AM)Vauld Wrote: So clearly Fultzy responded to your @ call. You obviously broke the rules, regardless of what you thought was happening. This means that there's really no abuse or reason to unban you.

Vauld I have acknowledged the Flutzy did respond to the @ call and I made a mistake because I did not know that Drogas was calle Flutzy on the server. This post is also not an un-ban request so I am not arguing whether or not I broke the rules (which I will still maintain I didn't and your comment makes no sense) this is now (because its no longer about the @ messages) about the unfair trial and his failure to listen or take what I said into account on the un ban request because he did not explain why he still believed I broke the rules. He simply repeated the given reason without even considering what I had said.

Also I received a 4 day ban for a spawn kill I do not feel I deserved and Drogas only administered a 4 hour blacklist to someone who broke NLR 5 times with video evidence?
(12-23-2013, 01:53 AM)underatedstar Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 01:17 AM)Vauld Wrote: So clearly Fultzy responded to your @ call. You obviously broke the rules, regardless of what you thought was happening. This means that there's really no abuse or reason to unban you.

Vauld I have acknowledged the Flutzy did respond to the @ call and I made a mistake because I did not know that Drogas was calle Flutzy on the server. This post is also not an un-ban request so I am not arguing whether or not I broke the rules (which I will still maintain I didn't and your comment makes no sense) this is now (because its no longer about the @ messages) about the unfair trial and his failure to listen or take what I said into account on the un ban request because he did not explain why he still believed I broke the rules. He simply repeated the given reason without even considering what I had said.

Also I received a 4 day ban for a spawn kill I do not feel I deserved and Drogas only administered a 4 hour blacklist to someone who broke NLR 5 times with video evidence?

This is text for the "Unban request" forum.
That is where it would be if Drogas hadn't have prematurely closed it.
There was nothing more to add. So I closed it.