Horny santa un-ban request
Your name: (Name: Horny santa)

Your ban ID: (41435)

Banned by: ([FL] Aviator)

Reason: (Killing a tranquilised body

Involved: (I think all the rebels and almost all the cops, but at that time i got banned 3 cops and me.)

Why we should unban you: (Well we were role playing normaly i had just bought my contras and, when i see in the radio that the cops were outside the base and the rebels told us to come to the base. I ran as quickly as i could over too the base and saw all the the cops trying to keypad crack the door, after a while the other rebels killed some of them and left were 3 cops that i took on myself, all 3 had guns and were shooting at me, and i had guns shooting at them, i hit the one cop with the tranqulizer and killed him with my AK-47 and around 15 seconds after that i killed the two other guy, i then ran inside the base were me and the rebels begain to talk and suddenly the bans come) Then i took my time reading the rules again (Because i didn't know that was a rule, and well it showdup that it wasn't a rule) Thank you for your time - Horny santa. (Note: someone of the rebels said it was an random raid, not sure but someone said that)
I was that cop you killed, and I think it counts as execution, and i dont think that's allowed. Not sure though,gotta ask admins on that.
As of reading the rules i couldn't find anything about execution! And if it came under an execution and it wasn't allowed it should be atleast written down somewhere!
The point is - you can't kill a tranquillized person. Why would you even tranquillize someone and later kill him?
My guess is to render me defenseless to kill me safely.
Not allowed, rule was clearly broken.
(12-22-2013, 04:09 PM)Freezak Wrote: Not allowed, rule was clearly broken.

Freezak what rule was broken? i read trough them couldn't find anything about it?
(12-22-2013, 03:57 PM)Freezak Wrote: The point is - you can't kill a tranquillized person. Why would you even tranquillize someone and later kill him?

As of the situation i was alone against 3 guys! Ofc i will take what i can!
It is against the rules to knockout/tranquilise a player and then kill them afterwards.

Here is a quote from the 'Rules Q&A'.
Rules Q and A Wrote:Q:
Is shooting/stabbing a tranquillised body allowed if you have a valid reason to kill them?
A:
Should be avoided, since killing anyone must always be a last resort.

You tranquilised the police officer and then began shooting him. He was unarmed and defenseless.
Regards,
aviator
(12-22-2013, 08:21 PM)Aviator Wrote: It is against the rules to knockout/tranquilise a player and then kill them afterwards.

Is shooting/stabbing a tranquillised body allowed if you have a valid reason to kill them?
A:

You tranquilised the police officer and then began shooting him. He was unarmed and defenseless.

Well what do you want me to do when they are 3 guys shooting at me? like you want me to talk to the guys? it's was fight for our life! I wasn't the one who started the violance, i just helped the other guys, and i can't talk to the guys while they are shooting at me as i said ''Fight for your life''

(12-22-2013, 08:21 PM)Aviator Wrote: It is against the rules to knockout/tranquilise a player and then kill them afterwards.

A:

He wasn't defense less there were 2 other guys there! And acording to the rules, there isn't such rule called ''Killing tranqulised players isn't allowed'' It may be in a FAQ but where can i find it? It isn't under the rules, i've read them and not any FAQ.