Unban request.
Your name: OMG IT'S AI FISH

Your ban ID: 41336

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Random stealing cars.

Involved: no other people.

Why we should unban you: Well, before few days I asked admin or modreator (I dont remember who that was) what is a valid RP reason to steal cars, he told me chop shop and when I asked him what is chop shop he told me one of the valid rp reason to stealing cars is selling cars the you steal, and didnt say something about randomly steal cars, I was sure its legal to steal cars and sell them, I didnt mean to broke the rules I thought thats legal, cause the admin / modreator told me.
You were not doing a chop shop role-play in any way at all. You were a Corleone, and when I asked for you to provide a reason for steal the car, you said 'chop shop'. I asked you were the shop was, and you had not made a shop at all, and therefore you were not doing a chop shop role-play and in fact stole a car without a valid reason.

Please read the rules regarding unban requests as you violated the rules.
(12-20-2013, 11:27 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You were not doing a chop shop role-play in any way at all. You were a Corleone, and when I asked for you to provide a reason for steal the car, you said 'chop shop'. I asked you were the shop was, and you had not made a shop at all, and therefore you were not doing a chop shop role-play and in fact stole a car without a valid reason.

Please read the rules regarding unban requests as you violated the rules.
1. I did read all the rules over and over to avoid from getting bans, but as you can see my english not good and it's kinda hard to understand all the rules, I dont break the rules cause I want to, however beacasue I dont understand english so good.

2. I asked admin before few days what is valid rp reason to steal a car, and he told me chop shop its valid rp reason, then I asked him what is chop shop and he told me it is to selling cars that you steal, nothing more.
I swear I didnt know its illegal beacause he told my its legal, I'm not trying to break the rules.

3. Its my 7 th ban, cause 2 of my bans is extended to current bans.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Quote:Steer Crime Rules;
9. Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.
(12-21-2013, 10:25 AM)Killjoy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Quote:Steer Crime Rules;
9. Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.
What does general minging mean?
As I told you before admin told me thats okay to steal cars and sell them (I didnt bought a shop, I mean to buy a shop after I steak 1 car).
is it illegal? I thought it's totally legal cause admin told me.
General minging means that you are just messing around, breaking the rules and ruining other people's game play.

A chop shop is a shop or location where you take stolen vehicles to before selling them on. Remember, if you are going to sell the cars on, you must notify the owner of the vehicle to let him know that the car is no longer his. If you had no specific shop or location and made it look realistic (car props etc) then stealing them is not legitimate.
Regards,
aviator
(12-21-2013, 01:06 PM)Aviator Wrote: General minging means that you are just messing around, breaking the rules and ruining other people's game play.

A chop shop is a shop or location where you take stolen vehicles to before selling them on. Remember, if you are going to sell the cars on, you must notify the owner of the vehicle to let him know that the car is no longer his. If you had no specific shop or location and made it look realistic (car props etc) then stealing them is not legitimate.
1. I was planning to buy a shop, but I meant to buy the shop just after I stole the first car.
2. I didnt know I need to notify him, beacause the admin didnt tell me (The admin which told me its legal to stole cars to sell them).
3. I was planning to take the car to my home then search a shop to buy.
I didnt mean to break the rules, but the admin even didnt let me to buy a shop (I was escape from the police cause they take they car and follow me so I didnt have much time to buy a shop).
You did not create any background to your role-play, you failed to create a shop in which you can take your vehicles to sell them. Before even thinking of stealing a car, you must have a valid reason in place, therefore you should of actually built your role-play before stealing the car. You failed to follow the rules, and therefore I see no reason to approve this.

Denied.