Random Ban
Your name: [FL:RP]Nicolaj AkA Puddie!

Your ban ID: 41324

Banned by: [FL]Aviator

Reason: Random deathmatch, lying to me.

Involved: Assault, and a gundealer and Admin

Why we should unban you: Cause i said it as a fail. IM danish im not the best to english. They was pointing at me with a AK-47 then the other rebels just came and killed them. THen i killed gundealer cause he was first.. Breaking NLR. and the other rebels was doing the raid.. So i random got into it! I didnt know why.
I saw someone shoot a guy this guy is innocent this guy shoot Raizen! so dont blame my friend for something he hasent done!
I got a report about a random deathmatch. I brought you, Assault and the Gun Dealer onto the roof where I questioned as to why you killed a player (Cazertal), who was the Gun Dealer. You said multiple times that you didn't kill him, even after I showed you the logs showing it. How would you expect me to believe your story after you just told me a blatant lie?

Both of you still say that he didn't kill anyone. Here is the logs to show it.
V33X Logs Wrote:[20:57:29] [FL:RP]Nicolaj AkA Puddie! (STEAM_0:1:36186685) Killed: Cazertal ツ (STEAM_0:0:35972236) using weapon_mad_m4

This shows that you killed the Gun Dealer, yet you continue to insist that you didn't kill anybody.
Regards,
aviator
Yeah but i said wrong when i speak... i didnt understood u right... I knew i killed him cause they want to kill me! so i cant see why i shall be banned..
Case under review. Estimated time of completion: 21DEC2013.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
aviator
What??? i was banned to 21 dec.....

oh sry my fault xD i hope i will get unbanned about 8 AM
so im gonna get unbanned or not?
The 21st is not over yet, don't bump your unban request or harass me to look at it.
I did ask you clearly if you had killed Cazertal. Your response was 'No', even after I showed you the logs. I issued your suspension upon what you told me in-game and you denied everything in-game. As a result, I do not really see why your suspension should be revoked. You killed Cazertal, whom reported it to me, and when I questioned you; you lied and denied everything.

You were using you microphone, but here are the logs of what I said:
V33X Logs Wrote:[21:00:10] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// Why did you kill Cazertal?
[21:00:30] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// Logs tell me otherwise.
[21:01:13] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// [FL:RP]Nicolaj AkA Puddie! killed Cazertal with weapon_mad_m4.[
[21:01:23] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// How do you explain that?
[21:01:32] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// Quoted from the logs.
[21:02:38] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// But, Nicolaj, you killed the Gun Dealer.
[21:03:10] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// So, you have just been lying to me.
[21:03:20] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// You said you didn't kill anybody.
[21:03:51] [FL] Aviator (STEAM_0:1:48558317) said: .// I will give you a day suspension.

As you can see, I asked you the question a few times. I should only have to ask it once and get an honest reply straight away. Which in this case, did not happen.
Regards,
aviator
I KNOW I SAID i didnt understood u right! My english is suck!... I only want to play RP THATS ALL i killed him cause he was about to kill me... So i just did so i didnt die... So i hurry took a gun and shot him! The other rebels killed the mafia... So i cant see why it is me that should be banned....Angry

And u didnt give me the time to explain it! i said wait then u just banned me! I would explain it but u banned me at the same i begin to talk... AND i was a hostage! They random hostaged me...! That isnt allowed it is? else im suck at rules