[RANT] Our Younger Generation
I still have my nokia 3310 Smile
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Not sure if this means much,but all throughout my life,I've had to 'earn' my stuff. Even now, I've bought my iPhone, PC and such with my own money. That's something I'm thankful to my parents for,as at least I understand the value of money,and don't blow it all instantly.

The thing is, I don't think THAT many people are like what you described. But the people who aren't, I think, are the ones who get bullied, who stay on their computer all day, or just those 'uncool' kids. There's such a stigma attached to 'being cool/ swaggy' now a days.

Seriously though, I do belive it's a common misconception to a certain degree. Same argument as saying 'all Muslims are terrorists' (obviously not as extreme,and there's a higher ratio of dick-kids to 'normal ones'.)

But yes...Most people just need to learn manners,and common courtesy,in my opinion.
A more fitting signature. 
Someone said Generation ?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 3 users Like Generation's post:
  • Tandy, kakcraft, KurdishFalcon
I'm part of this 'fucked up generation', and sorry to break your idea here, but guess what: I don't smoke anything, I don't listen to rappers on the same age as me and I don't own a gun. Even better is the fact that I'm able to control money, while being born in a family where I don't really need to buy much myself.
I go to school and I'm not bullied - crazy isn't it?

This is a far overgeneralization, at least from what I experienced in my life. The group you're talking about is small, very small.
By the way, not meaning to show you disrespect, I'm just stating my thoughts.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Weecow
(12-20-2013, 02:48 PM)Jarz Wrote: I tried to trust me, but did you ready my first spoiler at all? The kids came to me.
And atleast other generations have common sense. Now it is all about mindless twerking and internet.
Again, this isn't exclusive to this 'younger generation'. Fair enough, twerking wasn't a thing in the 60's (I don't think, anyway), but it doesn't mean everything was absolutely peachy back in those days.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Of course it is over generalization, I even said it was. You must live down the road to heaven.
(12-21-2013, 01:51 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 02:48 PM)Jarz Wrote: I tried to trust me, but did you ready my first spoiler at all? The kids came to me.
And atleast other generations have common sense. Now it is all about mindless twerking and internet.
Again, this isn't exclusive to this 'younger generation'. Fair enough, twerking wasn't a thing in the 60's (I don't think, anyway), but it doesn't mean everything was absolutely peachy back in those days.

Never said the 60s was the best, I'm saying ours is agreeably worse.
You can't judge a whole generation by what music some of them listen to, or what some have done to gain popularity. Even with the TV shows, the ones you listed are NOT targeted at children.

Anyway, they are kids, they have nothing important to worry about as all their expenses are paid for them. We live in a world where everything we do is documented, we can share pictures, videos and text in seconds over the internet. The younger generation are not fully to blame for their indecency, the generation that raised and influenced them are also to blame.
Change the title to [Badass police officer restrains little boys then rants as if his opinions are facts]
Our generation is in fact different and a bit worse, but we shouldn't cry so much about that, rather do what we want.

I still have my first Gameboy, pretty old i must say as my older cousin gave it to me years, years ago.

[Image: DSC01908.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Weecow