[RANT] Our Younger Generation
(01-15-2014, 12:14 AM)Surrender Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 01:59 AM)Jarz Wrote: You all are the freaking same. Get unique. Do something different. STOP GOING ON FACEBOOK JUST FOR FARMVILLE. Delete your Instagram, you're probably not important enough that people have to see what you're eating for dinner. And don't get sad if people don't like your post, because they're all usually trash. Stop doing drugs, they're not OK. Kids these days literally make drugs seem OK.

Don't sell yourself. I've seen police reports of young teenager females sleeping with 17 year old guys.
Do you REALLY not know any common sense?
Sex isn't that freaking important ladies, go get some class.

Honestly, I think you're stereotyping just a tad bit here.
I'm 14, and most of this stuff doesn't seem to happen often. In my county there's about one case of drug abuse/week from what I last heard. I use Facebook, and I barely see anyone playing farmville anymore. That seemed to be something more popular in 2009/2010? Instagram is really stupid though, considering people decide to 'rate' each other based on popular clothing brands and spam emoji. It's not food as much as every single Starbucks photo and selfie you have on your camera roll. If we really want a rant, lets do it on selfies and tumblr. I don't know about anyone else here but things like BMS, OMQ, 5EVER, QOTP, QOTD, etc. are just really pointless and stupid. Everyone is just lazy these days.

With the whole sex thing, I can't really comment. Not in high school yet, and I've only heard about it happening once in middle school about 2-3 years ago.

I would quote myself saying this was a gigantic overgeneralization, but I cannot find it.
I did say this was a large stereotype but I am not going to be explaining every single type of good kid and bad kid out there. There are a few good kids out there don't get me wrong, but there are a ton of other worse kids.
Let's take a look at a group of ratty kids laughing at a kid exposed to such verbal violence.

There's a ton of racial slurs in these videos, viewer discretion advised.
http://youtu.be/EJcRZ5CVsqc

Parents are even teaching 3 year old toddlers this.
http://youtu.be/OIUpvtIqgKw
(12-20-2013, 11:58 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I'm 13 and I agree with everything in here xD.

My generation has a complete lack of common sense.

Same.
A 12 year old kid shot 2 students in Roswell ( if I'm spelling this correctly )...
(01-14-2014, 09:56 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 09:23 PM)[FL:RP] [GiB] BEAST Wrote: But when i was i think about 7/8 Me and a friend was playing Hide & Seek in the Park ;3 (the days when i was a child i still miss ;c) But these 15-19 year olds Were all taking drugs and stuff (we saw them) and then they came up to us grabbed us and threatened to kill us unless we gave em money (or something i cant rly remember) but they had a knife! I WAS FRIKIN ABOUT 7 O.O and then LOL i punched one of em (the one holding me) and Ran off with my friend and Got my Mum, and she chased them away! They could of taken her out if they wanted but no, those stupid people ran like cowards... Just as well because my mum would beat the hell out of them Wink but wtf was 15- 19 year olds doing mugging and threatening to kill me doing with there lives... :/

I am doubtful about this story, really. Any rational mom would contact the local police department instead of running after kids who threatened to kill her son. Police departments take death threats seriously, especially if you witnessed them being armed. Considering that, according to your story, you were back at your mom pretty quickly, it would be fairly easy to find those responsible for a police department.

believe what you want, i think she did but it was about 8 years ago... so this is very un precise but it did happen, i have been threatened dead 2 times in my life once by this old dude for accidentally dropping something in his garden and going to get it and the retar* doush teens. i remember the cops when the old guy was mad, they said he was crazy with some issues... whatever this is a strange thing to talk about.

(01-15-2014, 06:38 AM)HellShell Wrote: A 12 year old kid shot 2 students in Roswell ( if I'm spelling this correctly )...

what the fuc*....
[Image: 38805.png]
On a side note... the thread is viewed 1337 times!

Spoiler :

[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • yarrrs