[SELLING] Mustang and Tides
[Image: CLASS_SPORTS-CARS_PNG.png]Car for Sale

Good day folks. I have come to a very sad decision, and that is to sell my tides truck and mustang. I feel that they need to be taken cared of someone that truly cares about them, and have time for them. So therefore I have to sell them. Alright, let's move on..

The Mustang 1968

The mustang is an absolute beast. She drifts like a monster and the interior is absolutely amazing. You couldn't ask for anything better than this car it self. It'll give you thrill and it'll truly make your time enjoyable in the car. The price I have set for this car is $120,000. I bought it for $160,000 one year ago.

The Tides Truck

The Tides Truck invented and sold the first time officially 2008 is a beast when it comes to transport objects. The speed is rather decent, the reverse power is however much better for uphill roads. It's truly a good car both for driving in the city but also for just in general drive objects. The price I have set is no more than $98,000, it was bought for $125,000.

If you are interested in the car(s), kindly post a reply here and then add me on steam; [FL:RP] myfloodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'll buy that tides truck add me on steam [FL:RP] Gamer
The Mustang have been sold.
Kind Regards,
Floodify