Detective Duck unban request
I have reviewed the evidence again and have seen that you did in fact have a job set other than Citizen. Citizens are not allowed to raid for contraband, and even if you aren't role-play as a Citizen it would be best to avoid it. It would have been better to have contracted the police to destroy/confiscate the items.

I will be willing to lower your suspension to 1 day under the terms that the 'Random Raid' reason is substituted for 'Invalid reason to kill'. This is because the two players were unarmed and not dangerous, so killing one of them was not correct role-play, and it was encompassed with the 'Random raid' reason. I appreciate that it was a reaction, but it does not excuse they fact you killed one of them.
Regards,
aviator
Okay, so is my ban shortened Aviator?
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
Ban appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP][DkMk-HC] Detective Duck (STEAM_0:0:56759475), has been shortened to one day and the suspension reason adjusted as the user was found to not be random raiding as a Citizen. The accused user did in fact kill a player wrongfully as seen in the evidence provided in the ban request

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator