Detective Duck unban request
Your name: [FL:RP][DkMk-W] Detective Duck

Your ban ID: 41246

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Random Raiding

Involved: Nobody was involved apart from Lolthekitty/Robert and Redsparten who were on the skype call with me at the time and could hear everything I was saying

Why we should unban you: I don't think my ban request was 100% clear, I went up to play with the crane, like everybody loves to. And the door that they owned was unlocked, so when I went over to play with the buttons, I could hear contraband. So I told my friend Lolthekitty and he looked through the gap in their wall and he could so it, so I went inside. Then when I heard they were coming up, I thought they knew I was in there, so I got my gun ready and when they walked in I killed his friend on reaction, therefore thats why I hostaged the other person because I didnt want to be done for RDM, thats why on the video you can see I shot right away because I was worried they were going to kill me. I can't really eplain it any simpler.
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
It is against the rules to raid solely for contraband as a Citizen. You weren't performing any specific job/task force so therefore I cannot allow you to go around raiding houses for contraband.

You should have used '/request' to report it to the police and they would have dealt with it and confiscated/destroyed it.
Regards,
aviator
Ok, well although i was technically there, and not, i did not see all of it.

All 3 of us went up to the crane for a play, i stood outside while them 2 went in, (so i wouldn't get random raiding like this has happened Right now).

The door was open i looked inside yer i couldnt see any contea but hear it.
Also he was DkMk - W DarkMasked warlord... so he was part of a taskforce.

P.S. this happened a week or so ago... its a bit late to be banning him i say.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Sorry Aviator, but I was part of a clan, so I wasent RPing as a regular citizen, I was basically in a job of mercenary's, my job name was something like - DkMk - Warlord, so basically I thought I could raid as I didnt need the police, however I'm not sure if this is allowed
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

Hang on a moment. Let us get the stories straight.

First of all your intentions were to play with buttons on the crane, but then you became a raiding group when you discovered that there was contraband inside the building?
Regards,
aviator
I wasen't a raiding group when I just found out, I was part of DarkMasked the entire way through it, as we had our clan base at the farm, which redsparten had said they raided me right after the entire event

Before i went i noticed the one that video'ed it all get out of his green golf MKI (might be MKII)

As that happened i went to get fuel, i got the fuel fine, i went back to the farm hopefully going to collect my contra, which on my way my friend said its over, that we technically won.

I see a green golf MKI (might be II) one of there cars come out of the farm district (where our base was) when i get there i see all doors open and so on, i go into mine, contra was taken. Detective ducks was taken and so on.

When i go back to the MTL i see the green golf gone, That was the one that i saw coming out of the tunnel...
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
I dont think both people who put the ban request on me have told the full story

Hi, i was here in the raid or whatever you call this.

but to be honest i did see the contra in the crane and told him about the contra in there.(Before i crashed) and had a automactic shutdown timer on my pc so i dont stay on late but, yes i did tell detective duck maybe causing a little raid, and its a bit stupid to put contra in a public crance anyway. (Not best hiding spot) i Unfortanly dont know what happened after that, but i would say him involed in this.
Anyway to be honest I think 2 weeks was a bit excessive for random raiding, I think minor 1 week, just my opinion