Youtube Channel Intro
I try to be back to fearless to make new video's. I did made several ones on other stuf during my problems with my laptop.

I want to know how it looks like to you guys and girls Cheese
Enjoy Smile

My absolute honest opinion, not sure this is what you came here to hear though.

It's utter ugly and looks like something out of a news broadcast in the 80's, sorry for my direct approach. :/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Jono, Adamantite
to be honest.

it looks like shit

sorry man that's the true.

I'll try to provide some constructive criticism...
The text and color does not fit in with the background green line or "sunset"

To me it's just a missmatch, even though the intent of it was to make it look cool, it's un-fit.

Try to learn from it, im sure you have alot of potential.
You could try to play around with the fonts. Don't have the text "lagging" like it does, try to make it go smooth. Also, the music is rather 80's, so consider to replace it with a more modern tune. Also try to fix that flare so it's smooth, not so it just vanishes from no where. Try make it fade out.

A tip is that you have stronger colors and try to have more flat design of it. It is very popular now. Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm actually glad to see what you've done and I'll tell you why. Youtube is cluttered with so called 'channel intros' that are nearly all the same and usuall made with Sony Vegas Pro. Does yours look low production, sure, but it's good to see something else compared to the many other intros I've seen.

A really good resource for intros is videohive.net, provided you're willing to spend a few bucks. They usually can top what I do in After Effects and you may find an intro you like.
Don't listen to the others, I think its good. The only thing you should work on is making look more modern. I suggest using AfterEffects. Its what I use for editing YT vids for people.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
He posted it to get others opinion, not listening to us would be a great waste of time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Heres some popular intros on YT.

As you can see they are usually funny or attractive and by that I mean, bright colours. (Preferably white backgrounds.)
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Morbid, Telling someone they are original then following that post with a post suggesting to rip others intros makes no sense.
Kind Regards,
Wood.