Unban Request for Jaspers the Cat
(12-19-2013, 05:44 PM)Jaspers Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 08:33 PM)Drogas Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 08:30 PM)Jaspers Wrote: But it was in the labs x3 I thought the nexus was the tower.

Here is a good way to think of it.

How do you get to the labs? Through the garage of Nexus. So if you get to the labs through the nexus garage wouldnt that mean it is apart of the nexus?

It's not like you can't buy the doors down there though - I remember they USED to be owned by the government, but that's not gone (and probably has been for a while, I wouldn't know) And it's not like it's a horrific break of roleplay either, I mean like... It's the perfect crime!

It is a horrible example of bad roleplay. No sane criminal would do any illegal activity under the main hub of the government in the City. No criminal would manage to bring bulky things such as contraband through the garage of the aforementioned hub.
(12-19-2013, 05:50 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 08:30 PM)Jaspers Wrote: But it was in the labs x3 I thought the nexus was the tower.

How do you get to the labs? Through the garage of Nexus. So if you get to the labs through the nexus garage wouldnt that mean it is apart of the nexus?

It's not like you can't buy the doors down there though - I remember they USED to be owned by the government, but that's not gone (and probably has been for a while, I wouldn't know) And it's not like it's a horrific break of roleplay either, I mean like... It's the perfect crime!

It is a horrible example of bad roleplay. No sane criminal would do any illegal activity under the main hub of the government in the City. No criminal would manage to bring bulky things such as contraband through the garage of the aforementioned hub.

'A horrible example of bad roleplay.' So it was a great example of good roleplay? Think about it - The police would never check right under their noses, literally. And it's not like there's ever a guard in the nexus. In the middle of the chaos of all the stuff going on outside the nexus, I could have drove a tides truck down there with crates. Full of contraband *Plot twist*.
(12-19-2013, 07:16 PM)Jaspers Wrote:

'A horrible example of bad roleplay.' So it was a great example of good roleplay? Think about it - The police would never check right under their noses, literally. And it's not like there's ever a guard in the nexus. In the middle of the chaos of all the stuff going on outside the nexus, I could have drove a tides truck down there with crates. Full of contraband *Plot twist*.

No. It was horrible. Also bad roleplay.
(12-19-2013, 07:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 08:33 PM)Drogas Wrote: Here is a good way to think of it.

I knew what you meant, fear not. It was just worded in an odd manner. Though tell me how it's 'Bad roleplay' The server itself is a Semi-Serious roleplay server, it's not like everything should be incredibly serious and correct whilst roleplaying. Hence the fact I was decorating my 'Secret Base!' (Which as I said, was buyable).
(12-19-2013, 07:46 PM)Jaspers Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 07:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 05:44 PM)Jaspers Wrote: It's not like you can't buy the doors down there though - I remember they USED to be owned by the government, but that's not gone (and probably has been for a while, I wouldn't know) And it's not like it's a horrific break of roleplay either, I mean like... It's the perfect crime!

I knew what you meant, fear not. It was just worded in an odd manner. Though tell me how it's 'Bad roleplay' The server itself is a Semi-Serious roleplay server, it's not like everything should be incredibly serious and correct whilst roleplaying. Hence the fact I was decorating my 'Secret Base!' (Which as I said, was buyable).

The gamemode is semi-serious, the roleplay is serious.
Nothing to discuss here, rules were broken.