Unban Request for Jaspers the Cat
Your name: Jaspers the Cat

Your ban ID: 41216

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Basing in labs with contraband, 9th ban.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Right. Firstly I'm not entirely sure in the rules where it says certain places are blacklisted for certain 'activities'. Secondly, could I have not have just been told that the labs were off limits for naughty little bases, before the ban? And it's not like there was just a contra in my place, I was decorating it up. Anyway, whatever x3 Obviously I don't know much other than that the 'rules' are quite strict. I used to play a lot back in the past, and had only just came back over the past month or so, and the lot of the times I've been banned recently, it's been a massive misunderstanding where neither side of the story was entirely clear. Anyway, a ban shorten at least would be cool. I understand that you have a team of admins that's er, busy, but at least questioning situations rather than just flopping out the ban hammer would be quite nice. Thanks in advance :3
It wasn't a misunderstand, this rule is clearly stated in the rules. You have 100 hours+, you should be well aware of it, and with your ban history, you should know the rules completely. I see no reason for this to be approved.
Basing means placing props. Placing props means building. You were building in the Nexus without the President's permission, I would guess.
(12-18-2013, 07:13 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't a misunderstand, this rule is clearly stated in the rules. You have 100 hours+, you should be well aware of it, and with your ban history, you should know the rules completely. I see no reason for this to be approved.

Where is it mentioned in the rules, exactly? Like that exact thing?
This rule has been here for a long time now.
(12-18-2013, 07:18 PM)Drogas Wrote: This rule has been here for a long time now.

I mean like wheeere in the server rules does it say it.
Tools/Props Rules 6: Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission.
Regards,
aviator
But it was in the labs x3 I thought the nexus was the tower.
(12-18-2013, 08:30 PM)Jaspers Wrote: But it was in the labs x3 I thought the nexus was the tower.

Here is a good way to think of it.

How do you get to the labs? Through the garage of Nexus. So if you get to the labs through the nexus garage wouldnt that mean it is apart of the nexus?
(12-18-2013, 08:33 PM)Drogas Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 08:30 PM)Jaspers Wrote: But it was in the labs x3 I thought the nexus was the tower.

Here is a good way to think of it.

How do you get to the labs? Through the garage of Nexus. So if you get to the labs through the nexus garage wouldnt that mean it is apart of the nexus?

It's not like you can't buy the doors down there though - I remember they USED to be owned by the government, but that's not gone (and probably has been for a while, I wouldn't know) And it's not like it's a horrific break of roleplay either, I mean like... It's the perfect crime!