Unban Request
Brick 
Your name: [Rizzo][FL:RP]Lolthekitty

Your ban ID: dont know buy heres my steam id: STEAM_0:1:36030793

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Double Dooring, you should know better.

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: I was just Rp'ing as FBI In the nexus and then returnig to my House then strangly there was no Ban requests on me or no Admins on and i just got banned as i opened my house door, i was Banned. I was so confused and puzzled by this and i went to check website and saw no BR's on me or anything, and now i have decided to make a unban request. (beside, i dident even have a base set up anywhere expect a small house with its noramal doors in the farm on V2p)

I found my ban id: 41215
http://postimg.org/image/jxess5br1/full/

This is the picture I was sent.
On skype with him at time, next time ima start clownfish up and record because, as he said (me and my friend heard this).

How it happened:
His PC messed up, going into switch user. Got back, went into his house, banned.

Basicly all i heard.

And as i will say, ive been friends with him for about a week, I would possibly count him as a great friend.
And possibly do trust him Smile

Edit: Ok that picture doesn't show a name though? So how would you know if its his nor not?
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(12-18-2013, 06:54 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: On skype with him at time, next time ima start clownfish up and record because, as he said (me and my friend heard this).

How it happened:
His PC messed up, going into switch user. Got back, went into his house, banned.

Basicly all i heard.

And as i will say, ive been friends with him for about a week, I would possibly count him as a great friend.
And possibly do trust him Smile

Edit: Ok that picture doesn't show a name though? So how would you know if its his nor not?

Scroll to the right, you can see the name.

How are you involved in this?
Im his friend, i was in the skype chat with him at the time of it.

Ok ive seen it.
But he did say earlier on that his door wouldn't close, Also shouldn't you be asking what was the guys reason to raid as well?
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(12-18-2013, 07:07 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: Im his friend, i was in the skype chat with him at the time of it.

Ok ive seen it.
But he did say earlier on that his door wouldn't close, Also shouldn't you be asking what was the guys reason to raid as well?

That is not actual involvement. Refrain from posting further unless you have solid evidence to present to the case.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
Oh that door I deleted that door when I 10 or 5 mins before I got banned

Sry for the misunderstanding. It's just that I was confused becuase I deleted and rushed to my house and saw no admins, or maybe I'm just blind

I have removed detective duck and redsparten from involved as they where only just in a Skype with me.

(12-18-2013, 06:52 PM)Drogas Wrote: http://postimg.org/image/jxess5br1/full/

This is the picture I was sent.

Ok just to say you should of really gave me a warning to remove it becuase It will be way better than just banning me than not talking to me what so ever. And it would at least give me a chance to remove it.
You have 250 hours. You should know what a double door is by now man.

Denied.