Criminal roleplay?
Hey Fearless.

Why is criminal roleplay so strict?
You cant rob a store.
You can't steal cars
You can't break into houses.

And so on..

Any of these needs to have a reason, well the thing is that in real life criminals don't do criminal stuff because they have a reason (in most cases).

My point is that you should be more free to do criminal stuff without getting BANNED..

Would also make the police job funnier Tounge

Also I didn't make this thread to get bad excuses for random raids and such, I made it so we could have more RP on the server. It should only be "legal" if RP'd properly.
Since when has
"2k or die" been good criminal rp? -_-
Lol i know, but I meant if its RP'd correctly.
Im not asking if "2k or die" is allowed Tounge
Wouldn't then people be running from store to store
"Giv me ur m0ny bruv"
and If they so no "Bang bang?"
I can't see it working.
If we allow it for decent rp we allow it for everyone.

=2k or die x 1000
(07-11-2011, 11:30 AM)Jamie Wrote: Wouldn't then people be running from store to store
"Giv me ur m0ny bruv"
and If they so no "Bang bang?"
I can't see it working.

I actually agree with the creator of the thread. Jamie, there can jut be simple rule - to need reason to raid shop/store. But breaking into house with reason is a little stupid. And the 'reason' part doesn't stop random raids, if you want you can always find a reason that's valid enough, belive me Wink .
I know It could work, And It would be Great Rp, But people would use it as an excuse to raid or for repetitive use.
True...
Even nowadays I see those noob Rebel leaders stealing cars with their free lockpicks. No RP, just stealing car because "They are rebel"
They need to be taken from them, no more free minge shit
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, sleepynoname
(07-11-2011, 12:58 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Even nowadays I see those newbie Rebel leaders stealing cars with their free lockpicks. No RP, just stealing car because "They are rebel"
They need to be taken from them, no more free minge shit

Bio's words of wisdom...
© Nudelholz