Unban request azzanutter
Your name: (Gop12341/azzanutter)

Your ban ID: (41151)

Banned by: ([FL] Beflok)

Reason: (I was banned for not following fear rp)

Involved: (I was in town with my two friends amp78997 and aboldfacedfish when out of no where these 3 rebels started harassing i moved away but was then randomly snipped out of no where a few mins later the rebel knifed to death for no reason i was annoyed by this so i then took out a gun and defend myself against the same rebel as i chased after him to bring him to justice i did not hear or see the cops over all the confusion once i had heard i did put my gun away both amp and bold will vouch this. then i was banned)

Why we should unban you: (It was not my intention to do wrong also the rebel rdmed me and should be brought to justice for that i think i should be unbanned so i can discuss in more detail my innocence also this ban is quite unfair because it was sudden and i had no time to talk in detail about my innocence)
I came on undercover. Granted the rebels were being a bit aggressive but I spectated to see what the situation was.

A rebel put his gun in your face and instead of RPing afraid of the gun you ran backwards and lifted your gun up.

Thus the fear RP breaking. Just because others are breaking rules does not give you the right to break them yourself.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!