Poll: un-Fair
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya', that's bull ***
52.94%
9 52.94%
No. it seems fair.
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DayZ Standalone on Steam!
One year untill DayZ is in BETA, screw that. 7 days to die will easily knock DayZ out.
I wont lie, me and jarz got beat by one zombie, but I don't think that makes it a bad game, I mean it literally tells you its in alpha. I love the game, especially if you got good stuff. I enjoy it a lot. I also have rust, rust is fun as well. But I like dayz better because it adds more realism to the game. Rust has naked men rushing with rocks against assault rifles.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • yarrrs
You bought Arma 2, not Dayz.
If you bought Arma 2 for Dayz that's your own decision and fault.
Don't complain about having to re-buy Dayz as you still have Arma 2, which has tons of other great mods.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I see nothing wrong with it.
Game development is expensive and I am pretty sure DayZ was pretty much started from scratch again, people say it is the same thing but they can't make too many changes or else it will no longer be DayZ.
They need the money and support of a player base to keep updating it, especially as it is apparently no where near being finished.
If you are mad about buying Arma2 just for DayZ then that is your fault,
I've had some of my best gaming experiences on the other mods Arma has to offer like wasteland, CityLife and domination as well as the countless mission files.
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Termin
That was fucking bullshit too, PRED.