Lost-Connection
Your name: [FL:RP] Trust'in'A$VP

Your ban ID: 41091

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: "Disconnecting to avoid arrest"

Involved: I forgot his name. A S.R.U Sergeant and his S.R.U Agent at this time.

Why we should unban you: My ban is totally pointless. I was just arrested (cooperative) and had a chat with the sergeant on FearRP. I got a wireless connection with 50,000 mbit / s atm, but was interrupted briefly (perhaps router reboot). After about half an hour i went back to my Computer and I spent maybe 20 minutes on Facebook when I tried to get back on the server and see I'm banned. It may not be what you will be banned immediately without warning just because my internet connection has been lost, what can I do for it? I've to admit i am very disappointed now. Something like this must not happen i play here since 2011/2012, donate more then 40$ in that time and get banned 1 Mouths because my Internet kicked me. If i were disconnected with the intention to avoid the arrest, the sever had showed: "Disconnected" not "Timed Out". I wan't my unban and a compensation in form of a pardon from Freezak.

Yours Truely

Benny.

//Edit: Of course I have trodden the prison voluntarily.
Quote:donate more then 40$ in that time
Don't use it as an argument, as it's not at all.

Going back to the arrest thing, i see that the person which reported you talked with you and you whined a lot about the arrest, talked OOC in IC chat about it aswell. I can see where you are coming from, seeing your behaviour during the conversation with SRU, that is General Rickets if i'm sure (his opinion might be needed here aswell). Shortly after that you disconnected from the server. How can i believe you that your internet went down?
Don't be disrespectful. It is pure provocative and not an unbiased conversation if you insinuate i would whine. I talkt with this boy about a FearRP Situation as you can see upside where i wrote it into the UBR.

I also wrote that were id been disconnected by myself, the server has wrote "User **** Disconnected" and not "User **** Timed out". Over and above that - it is not a question about if you believe me or not, the fact is that it happend and i got banned completly unjust and baised. And as if that was not enough - i am Banned 1 Mouth and 22 hours. You have already really stubborn and be bored if you ban me for something what i can not changed. Another fact is, if i am completly cooperativ with General Rickets, quote: "Anyway. This conversation is completly pointless just arrest me"
why should i Disconnect? PLUS i just said i go to the jail voluntarily. Check the Logs if you wan't but You'r reaction is retarded and thoughtless at all. And as i can see youre not a cooperative admin you seem like you came into fearless to walk around and ban ppl because you dont got other ideas.

//Edit: I require my immediate unban + the retraction of [FL:M] Freezak from his rights for 1 Week by his own decision to show us that i am wrong when i say hes hot on it to ban ppl.

Yours Faithfully

Benny.
How ironic, you're the only one being disrespectful towards me. And no, as far as i remember the chat say that you disconnected, not timed out.

Quote:You'r reaction is retarded and thoughtless at all.
Thanks for your opinion, but once again, check again who's really disrespectful.

Quote:you seem like you came into fearless to walk around and ban ppl because you dont got other ideas.
Please tell me more. I respect every person even person that doesn't respect me at all. And please tell me, how i'm not cooperative?

I'm banning people only if it's necessary, please stick to the main topic as you're going far, far away.

Output from the SRU potentially arresting you will be needed here, as i don't know what happened meanwhile.

And please tell me, why am i thoughtless? you clearly disconnected during the arrest time, that's why i thought that you disconnected to avoid arrest, use common sense, how could i know that your internet went down? i'm still not sure if it really went down - as i said, General Rickets will be needed here, i'll try to find him.
"as i can remember"

Check the Logs then you will see it.

And again: I cannot prove that i am not a lier, say me how could i? But a intelligent personality will make an assemble of the facts, they are currently that i was completly COOPERATIVE. I mean i told him to arrest me to make this all a finishe and the next i was saw is the red timer on the right what was count down

//Edit: It seem that you wanna fool me
Warn me for this if you want.

But you say Freezak is disrespectful. If it is anyone who is disrespectful it is you. You also been banned for this before

40367 [FL:RP] Trust'in'A$VP STEAM_0:1:20946413 'admin disrespect, admins decisions are not negotiable so respect us'
Expired
[FL] Beflok
That is out of Topic. If YOU Freezak feel disrespectfully treated than i am sry but as you can see i feel treated so about your "whine" insuniation

+ This ban from beflok was unjust to Wink Thats what i want to say about the admins, they are just waiting to get a reason. And sometimes a little "ya ya whatever" is enough if they bored

+ My english isn't the best around, sometimes i say words sounds like disrespect but meant completly diffrent
Quote:[20:49:26] [FL:RP] Trust'in'A$VP (STEAM_0:1:20946413) said: as we can see this conversation is completly stupid
Quote:[20:47:19] [FL:RP] Trust'in'A$VP (STEAM_0:1:20946413) said: anyway. Do what you want i hate this server goverment everytime you cannot just do RP cuz

I really found it hard to believe that you were just talking about FearRP, and you disconnected during the arrest time, please tell me once again, how could i know that your internet went down? I DON'T know, chat isn't clear about the situation and SRU reporting you for disconnecting to avoid arrest while he arrested you would sound stupid. I'm still waiting for his response, that's all from me for today.

Quote:+ My english isn't the best around, sometimes i say words sounds like disrespect but meant completly diffrent
I'm deeply sorry but it sounds absurdly. Check the words you write 2 times before posting them.
"please tell me once again, how could i know that your internet went down? I DON'T know"

Then you're not able to ban me.

If you tell me how i can give you more prove, then i'll do because i know that i didn't disconnect by my own. Over and above that you saw the logs now, tell me why didn't you mention the "timed out"? It have to listed at the logs.

//Edit: and in which kind it is relevant to add him to this conversation? Can he see my internet-rate-trend?
Quote:tell me why didn't you mention the "timed out"? It have to listed at the logs.
It's not listed in the logs.

Quote:"please tell me once again, how could i know that your internet went down? I DON'T know"

Then you're not able to ban me.
So you're telling me that you can disconnect from the server anytime you want and simply say that your internet went down, and after all tell me that i'm not able (i have no rights) to ban you? You've disconnected about the time of the conversation with SRU, how do you think your case looked like?