Contributors needed
(12-16-2013, 04:37 AM)Jarz Wrote: He said PM him.
Dunno why these types of "I need help from you fellas" threads don't get autoclosed just because of this.

Perhaps people's input matter and for questionary purposes, this topic is relevant.

Can people please put weight on their grammar when PMing me? It doesn't exactly give a good impression when you put two lines and awful grammatical geniuses.
im good at english grammar
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Jan
(12-16-2013, 07:57 AM)Drogas Wrote: im good at english grammar

me also
(12-16-2013, 08:10 AM)Jan Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 07:57 AM)Drogas Wrote: im good at english grammar

me also

same
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Those who have been (are getting) declined, will they be informed or is there a day where all the "helpers" will be messaged and the rest who did not get an answer is declined?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Deriptz
(12-16-2013, 11:05 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Those who have been (are getting) declined, will they be informed or is there a day where all the "helpers" will be messaged and the rest who did not get an answer is declined?

Give me some time, if you know by yourself you've spent only 2 minutes contacting me I won't need you.
Good knowledge of the English grammar.
I will PM you ASAP
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I'm willing to help you.

Sources of previous work:
Look at my unban requests in the "approved" section.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify
(12-15-2013, 07:31 PM)Drawinqq Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 07:26 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 06:09 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Please don't beg for attention by turning this into "i iz not gewd enough". If you don't want to contribute, don't reply, simple as that.

Dude relax, he just said good luck. Wtf man.

It's called attention seeking "I'm not fit for the job" he wants people to say "Naaa blud your amazing init you should so go for it" stuff like that.

DoomDude has a point.
Attention-seeking: "I wrote up the Geneva Convention and the peace treaty that ended World War III, ergo I'm the best and I'm entitled to a position in this group."
I think the closest descriptive word in this situation would be "humble," though in most cases honesty is also accurate.

If no one relevant responds with such replies as "Naaa blud your amazing init you should so go for it", then what is the harm in replying in that way? The way this announcement is written, it almost feels like people have an obligation to give an answer, whether it be affirmative or otherwise. People that answer in the negative, I feel as though they're simply saying that they're unable to help. I'm a college-level writer, but I really can't take time out of my day to help in any projects outside of my studies. Good luck in finding what you need by the way, Narcotic.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(12-15-2013, 07:31 PM)Drawinqq Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 07:26 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 06:09 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Please don't beg for attention by turning this into "i iz not gewd enough". If you don't want to contribute, don't reply, simple as that.

Dude relax, he just said good luck. Wtf man.

It's called attention seeking "I'm not fit for the job" he wants people to say "Naaa blud your amazing init you should so go for it" stuff like that.

DoomDude has a point.

Im not trying to be sir smartypants here but thats not what i tried to say at all lol.
im not looking for attention, If i wanted attention this is what i would've said:
''Oh man, I dont think im good enough for it. If you think I am reply pls''
Thats attention seeking. I just said "Im not fit but good luck''