Contributors needed
Question 
Dear community,

I am seeking contributors for a project. It simply only requires decent grammatical geniuses, the will to work and contribute to Fearless and have time to complete tasks including writing and formation.

If you are interested in delivering a helping hand, please send me a PM. If you send a sample of some work you have done, it would be easier for me to select you.

Thank you!
just a question what do you mean by writing and formation?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-15-2013, 05:36 PM)DrBarkles Wrote: just a question what do you mean by writing and formation?

Writing and formatting text.
thanks Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I know im not fit for the job but good luck finding someone though
Please don't beg for attention by turning this into "i iz not gewd enough". If you don't want to contribute, don't reply, simple as that.
The following 5 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify, Drawinqq, ProfessionaL N00B, XD GHOST, RRK
I'm able to help as well, I PMed you.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(12-15-2013, 07:26 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 06:09 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Please don't beg for attention by turning this into "i iz not gewd enough". If you don't want to contribute, don't reply, simple as that.

Dude relax, he just said good luck. Wtf man.

It's called attention seeking "I'm not fit for the job" he wants people to say "Naaa blud your amazing init you should so go for it" stuff like that.

DoomDude has a point.
The following 1 user Likes Drawinqq's post:
  • DoomDude1
If translators are needed i can translate from English to Portugues
He said PM him.
Dunno why these types of "I need help from you fellas" threads don't get autoclosed just because of this.