KaCiNNN

Anaconda

Trial

Gonnzen
Hiippie

Events:
the 27 july there is a clan meeting!

Story:

The Brotherhood is a gang that support each other, help each other and most of all backup each other. The Brotherhood was a group of guys that met when they where small, and angry on the goverment. Today is the gang still alive and fighting for the freedom of evocity! The Brotherhood will not stop before there is complete freedom! We are high skilled soldiers that know what we are doing, and we will never kill innocents of evocity! When we are not fighting for freedom we help the poor of Evocity, we give them money, drugs and lots of more things

BUT WE ONLY GOT ONE MAIN MISSION! FREEDOM OF EVOCITY!

Rules:

Dont steal from a member!

Dont kill a member!

Dont betray the clan/member

allways support The Brotherhood

You cant invite people to the clan without asking the Leaders

Wanna join?

Requirements:

You must be able to speak english

You need to understand the game

If you want to join the clan ask one of the clan leader either on forum or ingame
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
(07-10-2011, 06:14 PM)Gambit Wrote: You need to speek english

I'm not even going to speak of the disproportionate amount of irony there is in the first post.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Noobias
W00P, another Raid clan without a real goal
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Noobias
(07-10-2011, 07:01 PM)Biowulf Wrote: W00P, another Raid clan without a real goal

I hate to say this but... I agree with you. BTW Did an admin told you that the clan is official? Cause afterall you are created today and there isn't any admin post saying that you are official.
Quote:"The Brotherhood was a group of guys that met when they where small, and angry "
Haha, Well I hope They're tall enough to press the elevator button to get to the presidents office
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Noobias, 7rozen_7ear_, Marius
ROFL Jamie!
I think we need to add a rule saying that clans need to have a purpose not just "We is frendz whoo liekz guns n contruh"
Would like to see more Background from it, cause now it seems like another pointless Criminal Group
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
No war.
The Anonymous Clan and The Brotherhoods Clan has been Declear No war Between each other members.

Rules for Both Clans.

BrotherHoods Rules:

1.No killing between Eeach member of clans.
2.Some Leaders may give some orders to other members of other Clans.
3. Breaking those rules will result in a kick from the clan.

Anonymous Clan Rules :

1. No Raiding between each clan members.
2.No Killing Between each Clan members.
3.If you are a member of one of those clans, and you break those rules you will be kicked out of the clan.

I Wish No war Between those clans, Please, Brotherhood's Leaders reply.