Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A]
Your name: MuD [SCT-A] #LFT Scout/Soldier

Your ban ID: 41018

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Insulting players via OOC, Homophobic Language.

Involved: Rainbow Blitz

Why we should unban you: This is what happened. A brony on the server was talking about ponies and stuff which they do and a lot of people hate it when they do that for some reason . And me being the joker that i am wrote "i think the correct term is "queer gay bellend"" when he called him self a pony, i said this as a joke (the saying "queer Gay Bellend" comes from a youtube video with a guy called "Mc Devvo") I said this as a joke and as soon as i was about to reply in OOC saying it was a joke and i didn't mean it to sound offensive i was banned instantly without any warning what so ever by Pavilion (i think a week is a bit harsh for a "joke"). I don't mean to cause trouble or to make enemies on the server which is why i was only joking about calling him homophobic names which i know for a fact is out of order anyway even if i did truly mean to say it which of course i didn't.

Like i said i don't mean to cause trouble or make enemies, i'm here to RP which is what i was doing when i made this joke.

Cheers

- MuD
It was fare from a joke. You directing an insult directly towards a players calling him a 'queer gay bellend', that's not acceptable in any form on the Fearless servers, not even for a joke. The rules are not a joke, they're there to be followed, you clearly broke the rules and I see no reason for this unban request to be approved?
(12-14-2013, 10:20 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It was fare from a joke. You directing an insult directly towards a players calling him a 'queer gay bellend', that's not acceptable in any form on the Fearless servers, not even for a joke. The rules are not a joke, they're there to be followed, you clearly broke the rules and I see no reason for this unban request to be approved?

Alright then. You can believe that it wasn't a joke, that's fine by me. But at the end of the day, i didn't mean it. I knew it was out of order and i shouldn't of said it which is why i was going to apologize straight after i said it after the OOC cool down. I know it was against the rules to directly insult someone even for a joke which is why I'm asking for another chance to redeem my self because i am new to FL:RP (I used to only play in FL:RP with Multicom177 and [FL:RP] Broken Nights if you recognize them) and would really like to be a part of this community to do some proper RP on what i find the most organized and realistic RP server that I've found.

But thanks anyway for your reply Pavilion. I know that being an admin is tough work and extremely annoying at times dealing with idiots like my self, but if you could give me another chance to redeem my self i won't let you or FL:RP down!

Thanks a lot!

- MuD
The rules were clearly violated, and there is no reason for the ban to be removed.

The rules are not a joke, and they should be follow under all circumstance, that kind of behavior in OOC chat is not acceptable.

Denied.