Bad admins.[FOR ALL RPER's] Please read.
Information 
Hello dear Fearless fans and admins. My name is Kurrey and i got banned for a bad reason, When i posted unban request a guy called Drogas said he personally didnt see the whole incident wich was bad for an admin to ban. Heres an explanation what really happened: I met a new friend called Jokujonne when we talked in-game i asked if he wanted to see my dupes, when we was riding out of city tunnel (v2d map) I could see 2 guys standing in the middle of the road, it was a cop and a handcuffed man. So i used SPACE and S keys to brake i stopped 2-3 meters away from them when suddently joku come in full speed behind me and crashed in my side of the car, so my car litterly flew on these 2 guys and thats what the admin didnt see wich i got sad about because why should you get banned if the banner didnt see it all? Sad I really want people to see this and maybe complain and tell what really happened because there was 3 more cops at the scene when that happened please guys SHOW YOURSELF! No need to be scared to say what really happened, I'm out - Kurrey
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
Please keep this in your ban appeal topic, there is no reason to make a new topic. Explain what you have just said in the ban appeal, not in the Discussions board, the conclusion of the ban appeal has not yet been made.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal was denied. Closing thread.
Regards,
aviator
FYI I said I watched the whole thing.
ii got ban to for some thing that i did not even do for 3 month