Being banned for 'intentional CDM'
(12-14-2013, 09:21 PM)ABoldFacedFish Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 08:45 PM)Freezak Wrote: I insta-banned him because i was receiving a big amount of calls, thus needed to react quickly. I was moderating at that time and it's your own fault that you CDMed me and a person i was talking with.

Quote:So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental.
First time offense is no argument to get his ban lifted, was purely accidental? in my eyes not.

Also i'm not sure if you didn't see me, i don't know where you exactly came from. If you press space, for a long enough time, your car usually stops. Ferrari didn't, but drove a lot further. Once again, i see no reason to get this ban lifted.

You were behind the tree that we hit, however we only clipped the tree so the car wouldn't have much time to stop. I have worked out using the cars weight as 1290kg and the speed of 62mph or 27.7 m/s how far it would have taken for that precise vehicle to stop as 55.4633 metres. Therefore he would have had to been braking from just after the corner to not hit you. As he only saw you after he had passed the tree there is no chance that he would have been able to stop in time and as i have driven the car in question there is no chance in hell that even the most skilled driver would have been able to avoid you.

That's the thing that i don't know since i didn't see it from the start, anyways while he turning on that straight road he could see us in the corner, he didn't pay attention, made a mistake with the keys (his own fault) and ended up CDMing two people. I still can't see any reason to get you unbanned.
(12-14-2013, 09:26 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 08:45 PM)Freezak Wrote: I insta-banned him because i was receiving a big amount of calls, thus needed to react quickly. I was moderating at that time and it's your own fault that you CDMed me and a person i was talking with.

Quote:So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental.
First time offense is no argument to get his ban lifted, was purely accidental? in my eyes not.

Also i'm not sure if you didn't see me, i don't know where you exactly came from. If you press space, for a long enough time, your car usually stops. Ferrari didn't, but drove a lot further. Once again, i see no reason to get this ban lifted.

You were behind the tree that we hit, however we only clipped the tree so the car wouldn't have much time to stop. I have worked out using the cars weight as 1290kg and the speed of 62mph or 27.7 m/s how far it would have taken for that precise vehicle to stop as 55.4633 metres. Therefore he would have had to been braking from just after the corner to not hit you. As he only saw you after he had passed the tree there is no chance that he would have been able to stop in time and as i have driven the car in question there is no chance in hell that even the most skilled driver would have been able to avoid you.

That's the thing that i don't know since i didn't see it from the start, anyways while he turning on that straight road he could see us in the corner, he didn't pay attention, made a mistake with the keys (his own fault) and ended up CDMing two people. I still can't see any reason to get you unbanned.

You've just basically gone against you're whole reason of banning me. you said 'intentional' CDM, you just said yourself It was down to a mistake and not paying attention which led to the death of two people UNINTENTIONALLY. You persisted to argue I could see you even though from the image there is clearly tree cover and rendering wise you were hardly visible even if i had noticed you, my friend abold even gave you scientific information to show that what you said wasn't even possible yet i was still banned for 24 hours. Not only was an insta ban unprofessional the way you haven't even considered the FACTS give to you greatly infuriates me.

Firstly I was also in the car and I promise you, you were behind the tree cover and we couldn't see you. Also you have just crushed your own argument saying that he wasn't paying attention therefore it was unintentional 'CDM'. The fact that you wont even consider the facts that we have presented you shows unprofessionalism and childish arrogance. I hope that you review your ban as it is completely unjustified.
(12-14-2013, 09:33 PM)amp78997 Wrote:

You've just basically gone against you're whole reason of banning me. you said 'intentional' CDM, you just said yourself It was down to a mistake and not paying attention which led to the death of two people UNINTENTIONALLY. You persisted to argue I could see you even though from the image there is clearly tree cover and rendering wise you were hardly visible even if i had noticed you, my friend abold even gave you scientific information to show that what you said wasn't even possible yet i was still banned for 24 hours. Not only was an insta ban unprofessional the way you haven't even considered the FACTS give to you greatly infuriates me.

Usually i'm talking with every potential person getting banned, but if you could pay attention here aswell and read my post carefully, you would know that i was receiving a big amount of calls, thus weren't able to talk with you. Fact that you didn't pay attention doesn't mean the CDM wasn't intentional. I just took your point of view, as you said that it was unintentional.

Quote:I could see you even though from the image there is clearly tree cover
Once again, pay attention to reading posts.

By the way, thanks for the output of your friend.
[Image: Bez_nazwy_2.png]
From reading this thread I do believe that the ban should be lifted as the evidence is not good enough.
(12-14-2013, 09:42 PM)Tom6903 Wrote: From reading this thread I do believe that the ban should be lifted as the evidence is not good enough.

The only thing that you should know is that you're not involved, and it's unban request, not ban request, what evidence are you talking about - i don't know.

If we talk about evidence, do you have anything to prove your point of view?
(12-14-2013, 09:44 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 09:42 PM)Tom6903 Wrote: From reading this thread I do believe that the ban should be lifted as the evidence is not good enough.

The only thing that you should know is that you're not involved, and it's unban request, not ban request, what evidence are you talking about - i don't know.

If we talk about evidence, do you have anything to prove your point of view?

That doesn't make sense (what you just said) and abold has already given you factual evidence. The other evidence i can give you is common sense, not to be so single minded about the situation, I could record myself going round the corner in the same Ferrari on a private server but i'm sure you'd still continue to argue against it without sufficient evidence because that's what you've continued to do as well as not consider other points of view, for example tom6903's.
I'm going to talk about this picture for a bit: http://s11.postimg.org/imfydvmpf/Bez_tytu_u.jpg

As we can see, you had alot of track (length on the road) to straigthen up your car after the turn by the hospital (towards lake).
- If you drive straight and you hit SPACE (handbreak) then your car will continue to drive forward.
- If you are doing a turn and you hit SPACE (handbreak) then your call will spin out. If this was the case with your vehicle then you wouldn't have been able to drive that far from the turn. If you actually had spinned out then your vehicle would end up closer to the turn than the position you managed to CDM the two people at.
- The only way for you to have really gotten in that position as you had were if you overcompensated for a tiny drift. I still find this to be unlikely.

If you had run me over in this same position and in the same situation then I would have given you a ban aswell, if not longer.
You drove the car, you were the reason for the accident.

Denied

Also.. User "MrMLGFish" has been issued a three day ban on the forum for moderator insult with the intent to troll.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator