Being banned for 'intentional CDM'
Your name: amp78997, my witness aboldfacedfish

Your ban ID: 41000

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Intentional CDM x2, aswell me while moderating.

Involved: aboldfacedfish and I aswell as the moderator, Freezak

Why we should unban you: The actual ban, 'intentional CDM' Is completely farcical, I was driving at 60 MPH when i clicked 'V' to talk my passenger aboldfacedfish, I un-intentionally missed clicked my space bar leading me to drift uncontrollable in my Ferrari (which we all know has awful handling) into the side of the road whereby the moderator was standing (what he was doing i am unsure of) This lead to the death of him, he then didn't discuss the matter with me even while me and my passenger insisted to and he banned me. (We even waited at the side of the road to apologize and talk about the situation) If you need any further details about the matter I would be happy to comply.
I have no reason to believe you at all. We had an issue there with a person prop pushing cars around and cdming.
I was moderating that time to check who did that, then you came to such safe place and CDMed me and black market dealer, apparently accidentaly.

[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]

Green line shows the approx. trajectory of your car.
Red dots shows more or less me and black market dealer in the place where we were staying and talking.

Therefore i can't believe you at all, also you smashed us at full speed, for me it stays as intentional.
The placement of your line is actually slightly off, i hit the tree infront. also I didn't prop push or 'CDM' anyone else. Another thing to point out i couldn't see you behind the tree, you've shown that yourself.
I did not witness this road accident but from reading this thread In my opinion an ban of any type is illogical. In this situation it was an accident that he swerved out of control, and most obviously not intentional cdm. I might also add that reckless driving (while dangerous yes) means jail time since it is and Rpable offence not to be banned for but jailed. I move that amp is to have his ban lifted and be allowed to presume his activitys on the server.
Not to mention I had actually just bought the Ferrari and me and Aboldfacedfish were joking about my shocking driving skills as about 30 minutes prior I had a Toyota supra which has far superior handling
(12-14-2013, 08:09 PM)amp78997 Wrote: The placement of your line is actually slightly off, i hit the tree infront. also I didn't prop push or 'CDM' anyone else. Another thing to point out i couldn't see you behind the tree, you've shown that yourself.

I was the passenger in the vehicle at the time, we were driving towards the town when the accident occurred, when amp78997 pressed 'v' (his mic key) to say something to me but accidentally pressed 'space' instead as he is left handed. As we were in a Ferrari and they are extremely slidey which veered the vehicle to the left ,therefore out of control, where we started heading towards you, we couldn't see you until we were past the tree after trying to swerve right, back towards the road, where the back of the car hit the forward tree putting us back in your direction where he unintentionally hit you. Also viewing the image and being an A* A-level Physics student, you cannot, if moving at 60mph, change your direction to that degree thefore implying contact with another object (the tree) pushing us towards you. I believe that the ban wasn't fair as you didn't even explain on scene but instead insta-banned him. So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental. If you need any further information/details on the accident, be sure to PM me.

Thanks
I insta-banned him because i was receiving a big amount of calls, thus needed to react quickly. I was moderating at that time and it's your own fault that you CDMed me and a person i was talking with.

Quote:So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental.
First time offense is no argument to get his ban lifted, was purely accidental? in my eyes not.

Quote:Also viewing the image and being an A* A-level Physics student, you cannot, if moving at 60mph, change your direction to that degree thefore implying contact with another object (the tree) pushing us towards you.
No worries, it's a game and things are working a bit different.

Also i'm not sure if you didn't see me, i don't know where you exactly came from. If you press space, for a long enough time, your car usually stops. Ferrari didn't, but drove a lot further. Once again, i see no reason to get this ban lifted.
Also i'm not sure if you didn't see me, i don't know where you exactly came from. If you press space, for a long enough time, your car usually stops. Ferrari didn't, but drove a lot further. Once again, i see no reason to get this ban lifted.
[/quote]

From your own drawing you can see That a tree is blocking visibility, i said the speed i was travelling and there was probably 1 meter between me and the tree I hit which then ricocheted my rather larger car which put me into your path. From your own drawing the turning point of my car it would've of put my car to a stop also i said i 'clicked' space, this would only swerve the car.
Really? i've seen you were driving straight into me, not that a tree pused you into my path. Space is working as a hand-brake.

As i said, my drawing was made just to show how it looked more or less.
(12-14-2013, 08:45 PM)Freezak Wrote: I insta-banned him because i was receiving a big amount of calls, thus needed to react quickly. I was moderating at that time and it's your own fault that you CDMed me and a person i was talking with.

Quote:So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental.
First time offense is no argument to get his ban lifted, was purely accidental? in my eyes not.

You were behind the tree that we hit, however we only clipped the tree so the car wouldn't have much time to stop. I have worked out using the cars weight as 1290kg and the speed of 62mph or 27.7 m/s how far it would have taken for that precise vehicle to stop as 55.4633 metres. Therefore he would have had to been braking from just after the corner to not hit you. As he only saw you after he had passed the tree there is no chance that he would have been able to stop in time and as i have driven the car in question there is no chance in hell that even the most skilled driver would have been able to avoid you.