Toxic
Player name: [FL:RP] Toxic

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:40601685

Time in GMT: 18:35 GMT+1

Summary: I was running in the city and after that i came back in the bank where my friend was. Than that noob cames to me and tazed me with the reason that i randomly punchwhored people including him. After that he cuffed me and he was being a big noob.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4a1637/

I seen this, also before he was a corleone and he random hostaged someone ( [xite] strider )
had to tell him u can't random hostage either..
I was there in the bank, saw Toxic come in and randomly tazing Satisfaction.
Then he was cuffed and satisfaction was asking for a reason wich he didn't get for like 2 min and then he said that he was "punchwhoring" and this never happend.
So ye totally random and no reason at all.
Wasnt random.. i have nothing more to say. to u Satisfaction.. Nyan It wasnt random hostage on Striker cuz i was corleone and he was rebel and rebels declared war at the moment thats why i hostaged him and while he was hostage he left the game...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What was than the reason why you gave a fake reason after fucking 2 minuts?!
Realy
Read the fucking rules -.-'
All I see is him uncuffing you a the end of a very grainy clip.

I'll see what another admin says, I don't think it's a ban.
"Briggs."
Why does everyone use the same reason. Everytime something happens they say just because i donate i wont get banned thats why i have been banned 3 timees... First it was Metagaming Second it was Cdm'ing 3 guys cuz the police car have shitty handling and third for a fake random picklock ban request... So dont say i dont get banned and it was 20min. 12 hours, and 1 week....
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Fuckin' hell, yes he donated a lot.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't get permed for breakin' the rules! Seriously, stop saying the same shit over and over again. -.-
"Briggs."
Seriously, non-donators and donators get's threaten 100% the same.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was checking scoreboard and he had 24 Kills and 14 Deaths in about 20 minutes...
That's impossible o.O?

(That was around 16 PM today +1 GMT)

RDM or CDM i don't know. It seems only suspected.