Best RolePlay Moments
Once when I used to play as a Gun Dealer, my buddy Fallen joined my business and the police found out we were selling illegal weapons. They busted in and opened fire, but we also pulled out guns and killed them all. They kept NLR'ing and dying. That included the Commander.
Most fun I ever had as a Gun Dealer.

So what was your best RolePlay moment?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
My best RolePlay moment was when I was in the police team with Killjoy as commander. He was one of the best police commanders I have ever seen.

I destroyed a lot of contrabands and all was going nice and it was feeling realistic. He even posted a tutorial with strategies.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I don't have a best moment, but I have 2 worst D:

I was the police chief and I was driving my car along downtown, when a car going the wrong way rams me, and instead of stopping me, somehow my car drove over the other one and flipped. Then another car came and hit me, but went right under mine.

Also, I had a bunch of contraband in an apartment, and after a while I came back to check on it, and I found no contraband, but a note that said 'hahahaha'. I still don't know who did that, but now I always set up cameras to monitor my stuff from time to time.
I am a SOURCE ENGINE GOD (proven in contest)

Source Engine Branch Leader of The Silent Warriors
www.swgaming.com

I am a hobbyist programmer. I know Lua, C++, Objective-C (h8 it), PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, OpenLaszlo, and probably a few others that I can't remember.
My best moment was when i where rebel and i made a house! And everyone came and cmib'd on it!-_-' there where like 7-10 people, And then suddenly they where just falling of the house?o.O.. 1After1 and i ROFL'd so hard!? xD It was sooooo fucking awesome!
When I was SWAT Leader and was guarding the Mayor with my team up the top floor of the GHQ, and we heard the elevator come up, and saw that it was full of Terrorists with huge guns.

We all were like "FUUU" and took positions, then totally owned the crap out of them.

I got like 3 myself with my shotgun, and the Mayor was safe.
Idea
(06-13-2010, 11:11 AM)Chief Wrote: When I was SWAT Leader and was guarding the Mayor with my team up the top floor of the GHQ, and we heard the elevator come up, and saw that it was full of Terrorists with huge guns.

We all were like "FUUU" and took positions, then totally owned the crap out of them.

I got like 3 myself with my shotgun, and the Mayor was safe.
gave the Major some thing for that?
It was a long time ago, not sure if the server still has the SWAT and stuff.
Idea
Probably when a couple of days ago, i led a team of police into the corleone base (i know i know im corleone but i felt like doing some cop work for once) we destroyed about 30k worth of contra
(06-14-2010, 10:54 PM)Beecher Wrote: Probably when a couple of days ago, i led a team of police into the corleone base (i know i know im corleone but i felt like doing some cop work for once) we destroyed about 30k worth of contra
-.- so it was u?
^^...midgets are cool >Smile
Here's another one:
I was called to a military base out of town. I needed to paint something, and a truck full of shrooms drove in.

The truck got about halfway through the large doors of the open area, until the doors suddenly closed on the truck. The truck spazzed out and literally exploded with shrooms.

It's a shame the shrooms were just props..
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles