unjustified Ban by Beflok
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] skatehawk11
Your ban ID: 40959
Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'lying to admin and wasting my time, random mugging'

Involved: fallenpyro418, Beflok and me
Why we should unban you: So this all started when I because a "hood rat" and I went into the slums and I mugged fallenpyro because he tried to mug me earlier. I am started to work on my book store role play and I get tp'd by beflok. He asks me if I mugged him. I said yes and he said why. I then said that because he tried to mug me earlier. It then gets confusing and he leaves the situation says on his mic "I dont have time for this" and he goes to tp to another situation. I was then AFK and kicked for being AFK because of some real life situations. He Pm's me but he thought I was ignoring him but I was AFK. You can see in this picture that I got kicked for being AFK. I see this ban completely unjustified because he just left the situation and did not come back. It is not like I went AFK or disconnected to avoid the situation he just left and then I go AFK and I am then banned for something I did not do. I would also like to note that they contacted him and beflok is being bias because they have no proof that It was random or any rules were broken it was off of what they told him.

Evidence I got kicked for AFK not disconnected or intentionally ignored him. http://imgur.com/BpHP6je
How dare you turn this around on me. First of all you told me it was because he tried to raid you. Then you changed it to he tried to mug you.

I then was suspicious and I divulged that I was undercover and the only person that rebel mugged was actually me. (Which is true he mugged me at UM and he stayed in his base the whole time)

You then said you even had a picture of him mugging you. I waited for a good 6 minutes for you to upload. Instead of uploading easily to steam you used imgur for some reason. You gave me a link that did not work. I waited for about another 5 minutes and thats when you failed to give me anything. I then deducted that you were in fact lying to me based that you couldnt get your facts straight and you couldnt even give me evidence that you said you have.

I sat there waiting while I missed about 5 different calls I actually was able to salvage most of them.

So either you are lying to me, you need to pay attention who you mugged and who mugged you.... or you actually have evidence.

If you have that evidence by all means post it but until then you will stay banned.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-14-2013, 06:42 AM)beflok Wrote: How dare you turn this around on me. First of all you told me it was because he tried to raid you. Then you changed it to he tried to mug you.

I then was suspicious and I divulged that I was undercover and the only person that rebel mugged was actually me. (Which is true he mugged me at UM and he stayed in his base the whole time)

You then said you even had a picture of him mugging you. I waited for a good 6 minutes for you to upload. Instead of uploading easily to steam you used imgur for some reason. You gave me a link that did not work. I waited for about another 5 minutes and thats when you failed to give me anything. I then deducted that you were in fact lying to me based that you couldnt get your facts straight and you couldnt even give me evidence that you said you have.

I sat there waiting while I missed about 5 different calls I actually was able to salvage most of them.

So either you are lying to me, you need to pay attention who you mugged and who mugged you.... or you actually have evidence.

If you have that evidence by all means post it but until then you will stay banned.

1. By raid I meant mug I never had a house/base so that could have not happen.
2. I have this setting on steam that wont let me publicly show screenshots so I have to use imgur I have no idea why the link wont work.
3. I dont see how they get the advantage because all I said is I mugged them because they tried to mug me. I dont know exactly what time but it could have been before you were spying on them. You already know they mugged you so you know they have a good reputation of doing it. Atleast I admitted I mugged them because I did and they are not saying it because they started all this.
4. Why do you trust them more them me. I am not lieing at all they are the ones who are lying they mugged me first so I got payback on them. They then say that I randomly mugged them and they say they indocent. The only proof there was there word.
The lies continue! Its weird I can see them publically as I checked before the ban to see if you did what I told you to and upload to steam. Here is a link to a screen shot you took from FL two days ago.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1045...2AA1791D7/

Your the one who said it was a raid not me.
I dont trust anyone I trust facts. The facts are that I saw him in his base for almost the whole time. The fact is you told me you were getting a screenshot yet you still have not gave me one.

Provide me a screenshot or the ban stays.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-14-2013, 07:21 AM)beflok Wrote: The lies continue! Its weird I can see them publically as I checked before the ban to see if you did what I told you to and upload to steam. Here is a link to a screen shot you took from FL two days ago.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/1045...2AA1791D7/

Your the one who said it was a raid not me.
I dont trust anyone I trust facts. The facts are that I saw him in his base for almost the whole time. The fact is you told me you were getting a screenshot yet you still have not gave me one.

Provide me a screenshot or the ban stays.

Now your liying! It says uploaded October 12 @ 7:20 PM it does not gave 12/12/2013 on there buddy.. http://i.imgur.com/FcauzXo.png
How does that screenshot even prove a random mugging anyway?

I suggest you answer Beflok's question actually proving something or this will be denied, quickly.
Regards,
aviator
Aviator these pictures are not supposed to show it.

Can we see the actual screenshot now please, upload it to imgur or whatever and post the link here.
Alright here is the picture. Let me explain it first because I dont have screenshots at time he is holding the gun because he kept on holding it and not holding it. This is when I take the gun out on him because he starts to walk away and I pull the gun out on him. I then proceed to mug him. You can look in the logs when the /me takes out weapon was executed to prove he had a weapon on him. http://i.imgur.com/KOrQFDW.jpg
Denied and user disciplined for providing false statements.