Im confuses on the ban?
Your name: Fuzzymeatloaf

Your ban ID: 40876

Banned by: [FL] Beflock

Reason: FailRP and abusing Map glitch

Involved: Unknown

Why we should unban you: Well, Im not at all sure when this happened. I had disconnected for the night after my game crashed, I was hanging out with a few guys at a lake and havent been on since. When trying to connect today it said I was banned. If theres reason of why this happened, Im all ears. I love Beflock and all, but I dont even remember "map glitching" in fact I dont even know a map glitch. I have fail RPed before, yes, but in good fun. Thanks!
Dont lie. you drove right into the "keep out region" at the lake and it parks your car.

You then get out and say "I just parked my car" nonchalantly.

The fail RP is not in good fun, in good fun assumes that all parties have fun I did not enjoy what you did. You called me a P*ssy in advert for some reason and shot at my building.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-14-2013, 07:26 AM)beflok Wrote: Dont lie. you drove right into the "keep out region" at the lake and it parks your car.

You then get out and say "I just parked my car" nonchalantly.

The fail RP is not in good fun, in good fun assumes that all parties have fun I did not enjoy what you did. You called me a P*ssy in advert for some reason and shot at my building.

I didnt know that was a glitch. I was trying to get it out of the way. I just assumed its another car park. I dont enjoy being labeled as a liar, thank you very much, so please don't make assumptions. Also, when that happened to my car I said, "that parks your car?" I honestly didnt know it was a glitch. I apologize. As for the fail RP, yes it was semi fail, but everyone else was loving it. I never shot at your building, out of all the people around the area with guns you assumed it was me. I shot in the air yes, but please look further into the situation before you decide to ban later, when the person is now not at all aware of the incident.
I only brand people liars when they lie.

So you just decide to drive towards the keep out area for funsies? No you knew what you were doing as I explained in my previous statements.

I assume you were shooting because I was invisible and saw you fire the gun.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!