Kurreys Unban request [READ]
Wow. Same old admins as before.. I can see we are getting nowhere with this, Like last time too, Didnt do a shit got banned because and admin didnt see the whole accident but the shitty thing drogas did was to not letting me explain before i got banned and he said that he personally didnt see everything, So how could i get ban? ADMIN MISTAKE! Next time you ban someone get evidence like asking more than 1 player or see the WHOLE accident. - Kurrey

Is there anywayt that i can see when i sent the friend request to this guy?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
I did see the whole see the whole thing.

And you are BRIBING him to tell us he hit you. How are we to take that liable?
sorry to interrupt, but I swear that picture was the most failed thing I have ever read, It looks to me as if you have tried to get him to bail you out and he hasn't been catching on, then, at last, he caught on, already too late. If you're going to fake a conversation, make sure he agrees to it and is on your side pretty soon Cheese
Yes i bribed him because i didnt fkin know if he was gonna back me up or just ignore me! WTF, I have the right to tell him to say the truth to the admins and when he tryed no1 believed him.. B3N, Keep that for yourself please. Back to drogas, Any idea how to see WHEN i sent him a friend request? like Doom requested.
sorry man, had to be said...B3N Awayyy!!
If you did see the whole accident drogas i wouldnt be banned, And you should have seen joku jonne hitting me with a dumb car.. If you can check any log or something that says he was on that place at the time i got banned so you think he wasnt "Random asked" Because why the hell should is spend hours and being so desperate and frustrated at the same time for an unban?, I agree it might sound suspicious that i bribed him 30k but i had my reason and im gonna stick to it until i die. I wanted him to know that if he ignored me he lost 30k.. 30k for a new person is much so thats why i bribed him anyways. I dont blame you drogas for not seing it all I just say its bad because you didnt personally see that and by that i know you didnt see the whole accident, - Kurreh aut
Wait why are you saying you saw the whole accident? "I personally did not see that." From you drogas. If you couldnt see a police sergeant car smash into me in full speed then you must have been drunk and i wouldnt be banned.. I think its very bad for an admin to do so if you did not see the whole accident, you could atleast have talked to the others that was on the scene. You are just bombing me to show proof and bombing with same things, you want me to admit i have been lying all the time but i have not ive cutted the bullshit long time ago. - Kurrey
I did see the whole thing.

You drilled two people outside the tunnel of the city in a drift.

Im not going to sit here and argue with you because you ran them over and be lucky that it is not getting extended over tampering with evidence.

Denied.