Kurreys Unban request [READ]
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP] [SWEDEN] Kurrey

Your ban ID: 40924

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: My car got pushed by a police car to hit 2 bodies, and i braked before i hitted them, i was standing completely still and got pushed by police sergeant

Involved: Jokujonne and drogas

Why we should unban you: Because the ban was a mistake by drogas i didnt metion to kill anyone my car got pushed by another car.

Dont deny this because you "Think" it was mentioned, let others see it and talk to jokujonne.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
Uh I banned Kurrey not you Hidayat
I am using hidayats account because theres an error when i try to make one myself, + I did brake before my car got pushed on the 2 peoples..
Its kinda hard to believe you when all you are doing is running around saying Trollolloll and borderline break rules.

Please post the pictures here that are saying that you got hit because I personally did not see that.
Me and sergeant's official chat all our messages are there: http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gtu9...qthlvTuKqg
Can you provide a picture which has actual times and dates?
How can we take that as evidence?

You told him you would pay him 30k if he says he hit you and that actually didnt happen?
Doom, He has currently logged out and I'm waiting for him to log in so I can get new proof that he hitted me with the car because i fell asleep last night so my mom turned off the computer and now the messages are not visible Sad. Drogas, I wrote that the second I got banned because how could I trust a stranger if he would back me up or not?

As i said Doom, heres the proof from today: http://sv.tinypic.com/r/14lro0h/5
You told him that you will give him thirty thousand dollars if he said he hit you.
That picture doesn't have the date it was taken. For all we know, you could have gotten a friend of yours to do that or tampered with it somehow.