BR on Meteor
Pkz im jack hunter, anyway i was saying although meteor requested the warrant reason dumb fuck.

And i might put as my wish to ban hellokitty and tpain forever.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(12-11-2013, 10:43 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: Pkz im jack hunter, anyway i was saying although meteor requested the warrant reason dumb ***.

And i might put as my wish to ban hellokitty and tpain forever.

I know it's jack hunter. I'm just using your page/steam name.
(12-11-2013, 10:09 PM)Astakos Wrote: i cant believe that hello kity and tpain br someone while they broke almost 10 rules ,its a great unjustice i was in that game and i got random tranq while i was citzen ,rdm for no reason they broke nlr to kill some cops 3 or 4 times,propclimb,cdm his friend for not goin to jail .meteor i wish i had converted my video on them but its destroyed i got no proofs sry dude .i had 7 days to play on fearless theese guys destroyed my day i hope they get what they diserved

Sure it did, the video file got destroyed... Ha ha good one
(12-11-2013, 11:22 PM)Hellokitty Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 10:09 PM)Astakos Wrote: i cant believe that hello kity and tpain br someone while they broke almost 10 rules ,its a great unjustice i was in that game and i got random tranq while i was citzen ,rdm for no reason they broke nlr to kill some cops 3 or 4 times,propclimb,cdm his friend for not goin to jail .meteor i wish i had converted my video on them but its destroyed i got no proofs sry dude .i had 7 days to play on fearless theese guys destroyed my day i hope they get what they diserved

Sure it did, the video file got destroyed... Ha ha good one

It shows that you have lied about breaking the rules, you feel scared and quite un-biased with someone mentions the word 'video'. Everytime you come up with something like 'oh what a shame' or 'the video file got destroyed'.. Come on dude, own up to what you've done.

-
Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
How long are these BR's gonna be up for I can't stand them. It's been 12 or so hrs and still no admin. It's aslo on top of list
i dont want to make more comments hello kity and tpain are not here to rp admins u will realise that soon or later
Exactly, we've had enough reports about these 2, not let's stop commenting and let the admins decide what's wrong and right.

-
meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-12-2013, 03:56 PM)Meteor Wrote: Exactly, we've had enough reports about these 2, not let's stop commenting and let the admins decide what's wrong and right.

-
meteor

yeah okay. if a admin not respond I might aswell pm one to see what is right
Approved. User banned for two days for invalid reason to arrest someone.