BR on Meteor
Name of player: Meteor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21162826

Time in GMT: 9.20 PM (I think)

Server: v2p

Summary: Well basically Meteor and an another guy (dont remember the name) accused me and T-Pain for random tranqing people and also killing him (Meteor) and clearly as i'm trying to point out is that.. We DIDN'T.
But it keept on and onnn that we did.
Later on when Meteor found me and my friend again (he found us earlier and shot us down) he random stunned me and t-pain, after 2min he warranted me for being a "dumb fuck" and after 2min of that he shot me for no reason at all. (Note that T-pain went through the whole thing I was going thro, random stun and arrest)

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/wEXZ2 (Picture of Meteor doing what he did.)

You can even see on the chat box what he typed and did.
I know meteor, although he did request reason dumb fuck, shouldnt of done, BUT, you were tranq'ing, people from a roof top!
i even have a pic of one of you jumping off (looks like SRU but was citizen)
And you did kill him when you kill [NoVa][FL:RP]Lolthekitty. And you did hit me as well, but you killed both of em then.

9:20PM is in the future mate, its in 18 minutes.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
I really do not have the time for this, but it looks like again I'm going to have to explain every situation I do and to be confronted with an argument un-biasd and just pointless. I will summarize this the best I can and then will ask for support from the fellow sru agents, officers and players who were trying to roleplay but were interrupted by 'Hello Kitty' and 'T-Pain'.

Basically, Hello kitty and t-pain were both randomly tranquing, insulting, and attacking us officers while we were trying to roleplay positivaly but were halted every time we had a call about an rdm by the two rule breakers. I tried to get video on fraps and screenshots, but it just wasn't possible on my computer. There were several people on the server, whom which had said they experienced the rule breakers annoying them mostly for fun and ruining there roleplay.

I appreciate you even have the decency to approach the fearless rp community with a forum post as such, against a player whom you know you have annoyed, ruined his rp, and basically made my night of rp a living hell. I don't see why you can't then have the much decency to approach us with an apology while we were on the server, you and T-pain. T-pain has over 400 hours and can't even follow one rule, to rp? He was constantly pushing props into cars, cdm, rdm, ruining roleplay, disconnect to avoid arrest. Everything in the book he had done. I'm not saying you did everyone of them like he did, but you did follow in his stained footsteps across the server. It really was hell. I want one answer from you, why the hell did you have to do what you did, rule break? Why did you randomly tranq and rdm me and my sergeant, officer and mayor? Why make the server a living hell?

I'm not changing the target to anyone else, this ban request is on me, and that's it. The evidence is final, and so be it. I get a ban, but I want my opinion heard. You can have your opinion that is ok, but I do not feel like I have sufficient evidence, for a ban request on you and T-pain, or I would have done one asap. I do however have the backup and support of the whole server who I'm sure some will come post on here with their opinion on you. I captured some video but I really cba to upload, and spend time on a crooked soul who has rule-broken so many times and then as soon as I do something accidentally or by the book I get a br? I hope if your reading this you get my point of view, and how if you would feel if you were in this position.

I have one word; Hypocrite - It explains every angle and view of you, your ever changing decency (sarcasm). I really feel shit after that experience on the v2p server. I know now I need a break from fearless, to get some fresh air, with people I know whom wouldn't backstab and be a hypocrit towards me.

Does this make you feel good? - Make you feel big and tall, showing off to your 'friends'.... You and t-pain need a really good whack in the ass.

A few pointers of advice

- Grow up
- If you want to be on the server, make friends and be friendly then roleplay properly and please don't make it a hell
- Mature! - Don't worry about showing off to your friends anymore, tranquing kids in the street, it's not GTA!
- Read the rules

-
You were tranqued and tazed for being stupid with props and basically bashing up the cars with them. We were going to arrest you but then you failed rp, you went to sleep multiple times, while we were trying to arrest. Fail rp.

-
If you really want a freaking role play book to read, so you can UNDERSTAND and ROLEPLAY properly, then I will buy you one. Just because I really don't want people ruining mine and others rp experience on the time we have. I spend most my time on games, regularly and for it to be ruined really does annoy me most. I have school all day, I come home knackerd, and out of breath after a full day of exams and work. I come on to fearless rp to meet my online friends, be in a safe and caring community but I feel that today this hasn't happened. I've just spent my time once again writing a, most-likely, Luke-warm effort of a replay to a useless ban appeal with sufficient evidence to ban myself.

I now feel ashamed of myself and you. Sir.

[b] Good night, and may the odds be in your favor, meteor

Jesus Christ, I should go to bed, end this madness and freaking joke of a br and people these days.
I feel that something isn't working, it's white.. hmm Nelson Mandela's support machine?
I feel like spreading Christmas cheers and jokes but I just hate it when it's ruined Sad. I'm a sad bunny now Sad.

-
The long awaited ending,

Meteor

[Edit] - Hey look 'redsparten321' has already posted on my behalf.
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-11-2013, 09:05 PM)Meteor Wrote: I really do not have the time for this, but it looks like again I'm going to have to explain every situation I do and to be confronted with an argument un-biasd and just pointless. I will summarize this the best I can and then will ask for support from the fellow sru agents, officers and players who were trying to roleplay but were interrupted by 'Hello Kitty' and 'T-Pain'.

Basically, Hello kitty and t-pain were both randomly tranquing, insulting, and attacking us officers while we were trying to roleplay positivaly but were halted every time we had a call about an rdm by the two rule breakers. I tried to get video on fraps and screenshots, but it just wasn't possible on my computer. There were several people on the server, whom which had said they experienced the rule breakers annoying them mostly for fun and ruining there roleplay.

I appreciate you even have the decency to approach the fearless rp community with a forum post as such, against a player whom you know you have annoyed, ruined his rp, and basically made my night of rp a living hell. I don't see why you can't then have the much decency to approach us with an apology while we were on the server, you and T-pain. T-pain has over 400 hours and can't even follow one rule, to rp? He was constantly pushing props into cars, cdm, rdm, ruining roleplay, disconnect to avoid arrest. Everything in the book he had done. I'm not saying you did everyone of them like he did, but you did follow in his stained footsteps across the server. It really was hell. I want one answer from you, why the hell did you have to do what you did, rule break? Why did you randomly tranq and rdm me and my sergeant, officer and mayor? Why make the server a living hell?

I'm not changing the target to anyone else, this ban request is on me, and that's it. The evidence is final, and so be it. I get a ban, but I want my opinion heard. You can have your opinion that is ok, but I do not feel like I have sufficient evidence, for a ban request on you and T-pain, or I would have done one asap. I do however have the backup and support of the whole server who I'm sure some will come post on here with their opinion on you. I captured some video but I really cba to upload, and spend time on a crooked soul who has rule-broken so many times and then as soon as I do something accidentally or by the book I get a br? I hope if your reading this you get my point of view, and how if you would feel if you were in this position.

I have one word; Hypocrite - It explains every angle and view of you, your ever changing decency (sarcasm). I really feel shit after that experience on the v2p server. I know now I need a break from fearless, to get some fresh air, with people I know whom wouldn't backstab and be a hypocrit towards me.

Does this make you feel good? - Make you feel big and tall, showing off to your 'friends'.... You and t-pain need a really good whack in the ass.

A few pointers of advice

- Grow up
- If you want to be on the server, make friends and be friendly then roleplay properly and please don't make it a hell
- Mature! - Don't worry about showing off to your friends anymore, tranquing kids in the street, it's not GTA!
-

Oh and you forgot to add, theres a ban request on them already for RDM, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid319374
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Quote:Oh and you forgot to add, theres a ban request on them already for RDM, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid319374

It really is pathetic right? - I have no hope for them. Please a permanent ban for Christmas is there wish right now.

-
Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-11-2013, 09:05 PM)Meteor Wrote: I really do not have the time for this, but it looks like again I'm going to have to explain every situation I do and to be confronted with an argument un-biasd and just pointless. I will summarize this the best I can and then will ask for support from the fellow sru agents, officers and players who were trying to roleplay but were interrupted by 'Hello Kitty' and 'T-Pain'.

A few pointers of advice

- Grow up
- Read the rules

-
You were tranqued and tazed for being stupid with props and basically bashing up the cars with them. We were going to arrest you but then you failed rp, you went to sleep multiple times, while we were trying to arrest. Fail rp.

-
If you really want a freaking role play book to read, so you can UNDERSTAND and ROLEPLAY properly, then I will buy you one. Just because I really don't want people ruining mine and others rp experience on the time we have. I spend most my time on games, regularly and for it to be ruined really does annoy me most. I have school all day, I come home knackerd, and out of breath after a full day of exams and work. I come on to fearless rp to meet my online friends, be in a safe and caring community but I feel that today this hasn't happened. I've just spent my time once again writing a, most-likely, Luke-warm effort of a replay to a useless ban appeal with sufficient evidence to ban myself.

I now feel ashamed of myself and you. Sir.

[b] Good night, and may the odds be in your favor, meteor

Jesus Christ, I should go to bed, end this madness and freaking joke of a br and people these days.
I feel that something isn't working, it's white.. hmm Nelson Mandela's support machine?
I feel like spreading Christmas cheers and jokes but I just hate it when it's ruined Sad. I'm a sad bunny now Sad.

-
The long awaited ending,

Meteor

I agree with everything your saying here meteor, you are right about him. He even made my rp a living hell with the rules he was breaking. So I totally agree with you. But unfortunately I wasn't on the server to see this part becuase I had to go so yeah
What you did (calling me a "dumb fuck") was very very wrong but now you propb think that all the admins will be on your side just because you have a long text? Well guess what.. It doesn't work like that.
1. I didn't random tranq someone from a roof.
2. You came at me at Burger King and random stunned, warranted and also killed me for no reason at all.
3. Of course your video doesn't work or that you can't upload it, well you know why you can't? Just because you don't have any videos of us.

You guys are accusin me and T-pain for something that we clearly didn't do!
I can admit that me and t-pain open fire at you guys when the whole police crew, president and also civilians raided us for no reason at all, but please stop saying that we random tranqed people... cuz we didn't

"You were tranqued and tazed for being stupid with props and basically bashing up the cars with them" ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS, accusing me for propblock/push, I didn't do a shit. I really want to see some proof here.

What's your opinion on this admin? Banning me and my friend T-pain for something that we didn't do? No evidence at all, while I got pictures of him random stunning me and t-pain for no reason at all.
(12-11-2013, 09:44 PM)Hellokitty Wrote: What you did (calling me a "dumb ***") was very very wrong but now you propb think that all the admins will be on your side just because you have a long text? Well guess what.. It doesn't work like that.
1. I didn't random tranq someone from a roof.
2. You came at me at Burger King and random stunned, warranted and also killed me for no reason at all.
3. Of course your video doesn't work or that you can't upload it, well you know why you can't? Just because you don't have any videos of us.

You guys are accusin me and T-pain for something that we clearly didn't do!
I can admit that me and t-pain open fire at you guys when the whole police crew, president and also civilians raided us for no reason at all, but please stop saying that we random tranqed people... cuz we didn't

"You were tranqued and tazed for being stupid with props and basically bashing up the cars with them" ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS, accusing me for propblock/push, I didn't do a shit. I really want to see some proof here.

What's your opinion on this admin? Banning me and my friend T-pain for something that we didn't do? No evidence at all, while I got pictures of him random stunning me and t-pain for no reason at all.

HelloKitty does kinda have a good point here but as I said I didn't see any of this happen so I don't know what you guys are really complaining about

(12-11-2013, 09:00 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: I know meteor, although he did request reason dumb ***, shouldnt of done, BUT, you were tranq'ing, people from a roof top!
i even have a pic of one of you jumping off (looks like SRU but was citizen)
And you did kill him when you kill [***][FL:RP]Lolthekitty. And you did hit me as well, but you killed both of em then.

Time in GMT: 9.20 PM (I think)' Wrote:

9:20PM is in the future mate, its in 18 minutes.

Hi, redsparten when your trying to help someone with a BR to get it succeeded or not, it's probally a bad idea to call people a dumb *** as it will probally not help at all and makes (might) the person or admin think that there not gonna want to accept or help in this becuase of that. It's very mean to say.
i cant believe that hello kity and tpain br someone while they broke almost 10 rules ,its a great unjustice i was in that game and i got random tranq while i was citzen ,rdm for no reason they broke nlr to kill some cops 3 or 4 times,propclimb,cdm his friend for not goin to jail .meteor i wish i had converted my video on them but its destroyed i got no proofs sry dude .i had 7 days to play on fearless theese guys destroyed my day i hope they get what they diserved
(12-11-2013, 10:09 PM)Astakos Wrote: i cant believe that hello kity and tpain br someone while they broke almost 10 rules ,its a great unjustice i was in that game and i got random tranq while i was citzen ,rdm for no reason they broke nlr to kill some cops 3 or 4 times,propclimb,cdm his friend for not goin to jail .meteor i wish i had converted my video on them but its destroyed i got no proofs sry dude .i had 7 days to play on fearless theese guys destroyed my day i hope they get what they diserved

I agree with everything this guy has to say about you HelloKitty. You have been very childish with every thing you have done. You have rdmed, cdmed, broke NLR and that's all I know so far but still I do agree.