Ban Request - [TTP] Janta Claus
Name of player: Name of player: Janta Claus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33371938

Time in GMT: Around 3pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Disconnected to avoid arrest and then quickly reconnected, there was a lot of whinging in local ooc beforehand, although it's not entirely relevant i'll explain the reason for the arrest anyway. I was a cop and was patrolling the slums, for some reason Janta Claus who was a civilian pulled a knife on me whilst standing behind me saying: "Niko 'Jan' Catalano: Who ordered you"? Problem was he was about 5 meters behind me so all i had to do was turn quickly, take a step back and draw my gun. This lead to a lot of whinging and moan that I'd broken fearRP and whilst i was waiting for the warrant he disconnected and then reconnected.

Evidence: Unedited Chat Log: (I'd just upload the screenshots but i can't remember how, so sorry for the lengthy chat log)

Niko 'Jan' Catalano: Who ordered you?
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: FearRP..
James Michaels: put the knife down
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Put it down.. FearRP
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: you were away from me
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: I was not
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: you couldnt have hit me
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: You just walked some steps back
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Stop the bull and RP.
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: and took my gun out in 2 seconds, that would never work irl
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Bomsusik: lel
(<3) (OOC) BeBosny: How'd you save dupes again?
Player jamie04072002 (STEAM_0:0:63896568) has joined the game.
James Remington: ./ WTF? Cheese
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: You're doing the same again.. Steeping back and saying
I can't hit you
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: next time try actually being next to me
Player [FL:RP] HandyStyle (STEAM_0:1:56595412) has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Next time stop making up shit and RP?
James Michaels: put the knife down sir
James Remington: how works the local OOC ? i forgt it
Player A1mir (STEAM_0:0:30209265) has joined the game.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Bomsusik: My RP*
Player Probation (STEAM_0:1:42793994) has joined the game.
Niko 'Jan' Catalano: How about I throw it, in your face?
James Remington: can i join?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Morbid: Ty Bom you saved me time
James Remington: this party
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: what cop would rp with someone who holding a kinfe 5 metres
aeway from them
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Bomsusik: You are welcome
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Stop making up bullshit.
(Radio) Kinjiro Yakuza: Take my job.
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: hahaha oh god
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: SEE? Now you're taking steps back again
(Radio) Kinjiro Yakuza: I return in 30 minutes
You received $166 salary. $34 paid to tax.
Player Avais (STEAM_0:0:46134287) has joined the game.
(Radio) Michael DeSanta: I have warranted [FL:RP] Morbid for a search.
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Just get out.. You're awfull.
James Michaels: sir put the knife down this is your last warning
Player Kyary Slamyu Jamyu (STEAM_0:0:53149913) has joined the game.
(OOC) Nymph: Take my job.
*** James Michaels radios in: I have knocked out [TTP] Janta Claus.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Morbid: Wtf, I have a search warrant
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Dude
*** James Michaels starts to handcuff Niko 'Jan' Catalano.
*** James Michaels clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing
Niko 'Jan' Catalano.
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Fuck off
*** James Michaels radios in: Police Sergeant could you warrant [TTP] Janta Claus (142)
for an arrest for reason waving knife at officer, threwats
(OOC) ηαмєlєѕѕ unknown: Hey guys.. how works again the local ooc? i forgot it ^^
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: nah
(OOC) Nymph: No pres.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Bomsusik: .//
(<3) (OOC) BeBosny: .//
(Radio) Michael DeSanta: I have unwarranted [FL:RP] Morbid.
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Nice, first you break FearRP. When I give you a chance
to leave you ignore it
(Local OOC) Jimjamuk: haha
(Local OOC) [TTP] Janta Claus: Good job, really.
(Local OOC) ηαмєlєѕѕ unknown: Thank you Smile
Correct format: /warrant <player> <search|arrest> <reason>!
Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Correct format: /warrant <player> <search|arrest> <reason>!
Player [FL:RP] xFlash (STEAM_0:0:41381581) has joined the game.
(OOC) Flaver: any admin?
James Remington: don't block
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Deriptz: Nope.
James Remington: walk
*** James Michaels radios in: President could you warrant [TTP] Janta Claus (142) for
an arrest for reason knife threat.
(OOC) Scotch Mcgreg: Btw just recorded that RDM on fraps
(Advert) Thomas der Foster: Are you in need of some fish? Come to the Fishmonger's at
the lake! Only $230 each!
*** James Michaels radios in: pres warrant
(Radio) Tom 'Donuts' Turta: President what is your loaction?
(Radio) Tom 'Donuts' Turta: OOC; Location*
Player Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) has disconnected.
*** James Michaels radios in: President could you warrant [TTP] Janta Claus (142) for
an arrest for reason knife threat.
(Advert) Thomas der Foster: Are you in need of some fish? Come to the Fishmonger's at
the lake! Only $230 each!
(Radio) Michael DeSanta: President could you warrant [TTP] Janta Claus (142) for an
arrest for reason knife.
Player [FL:RP] The Raccoon (STEAM_0:0:22790342) has joined the game.
*** James Michaels radios in: pres warrant please
(Request) Ardi Pallon: There are contrabands in 1 of the houses near Corleone base!
Player [TTP] Janta Claus (STEAM_0:1:33371938) has disconnected.
(Radio) Richard 'GLA' Anderson: Where are u ores?
Player Bad Bacca (STEAM_0:1:68879228) has joined the game.
James Michaels: escuse me sir
Player [TTP] Janta Claus (STEAM_0:1:33371938) has joined the game.

EDIT: Photo links attached

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=22f2ue&s=5#.UqiIVeKiQnQ

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=259aavn&...qiIqeKiQnQ
I crashed, why did you think I ignored you for over 3 minutes? Hell, I even rejoined and the first thing I said in OOC is: "Fuck my Internet" which you of course did not add so you could try to get me banned.
(12-11-2013, 04:24 PM)Jan Wrote: I crashed, why did you think I ignored you for over 3 minutes? Hell, I even rejoined and the first thing I said in OOC is: "*** my Internet" which you of course did not add so you could try to get me banned.

It didn't seem like 3 minutes, and after the continued moaning in ooc about breaking fearRP forgive me for thinking that it wasn't a crash that made you disconnect, right as i was waiting for the president's warrant. I didn't realise that you made that post in ooc, i didn't omit it on purpose i just thought that the log i posted was long enough. If i missed it it was probably because there were a few posts between you reconnecting and typing it. If you did crash why not just PM me?
Why would I PM someone if he can read OOC? I was busy enough at that time and did not have time to continue with you and your rulebreaking. Also when I froze and if I still was in-game why didn't you arrest me as you had the time to?
I've been with Jan several times driving around in his car, he crashed every now and then and would be just standing still for minutes until he had internet accesa again to which he had to rejoin, although I am not directly involved in this case I feel like my input still has a meaning.
(12-11-2013, 04:43 PM)Jan Wrote: Why would I PM someone if he can read OOC? I was busy enough at that time and did not have time to continue with you and your rulebreaking. Also when I froze and if I still was in-game why didn't you arrest me as you had the time to?

I'd be more likely to see it as sometimes i just ignore the ooc chat. The president had 14 hrs and was taking a while with the warrant. In terms of my supposed rule breaking all i can say is exactly what happened which was this:

"I was a cop and was patrolling the slums, for some reason Janta Claus who was a civilian pulled a knife on me whilst standing behind me saying: "Niko 'Jan' Catalano: Who ordered you"? Problem was he was about 5 meters behind me so all i had to do was turn quickly, take a step back and draw my gun."

Feel free to highlight exactly where i broke a rule and how i wasn't just acting like any rational police officer would in the situation. Also feel free to explain why someone who's job was listed as 'Civilian' would pull a knife on a police officer in the middle of the road.

EDIT: If it was a simple connection problem then by all means disregard the ban request. But like i said if you didn't make such a big deal of moaning in ooc about a rule break that didn't even happen, and just message me when you re-logged, this would have been avoided altogether.
Because you were not 5 meters away, simply as that.. You just did some steps back and then you pulled a gun on me, even with the gun on me you stepped back a couple of times, the job unemployend means you have no job, no job means you are poor, and when you are poor you end up somewhere in the Slums, atleast I did.

Now shame I did not have fraps running, so I could post a ban request on you instead.
(12-11-2013, 05:01 PM)Jan Wrote: Because you were not 5 meters away, simply as that.. You just did some steps back and then you pulled a gun on me, even with the gun on me you stepped back a couple of times, the job unemployend means you have no job, no job means you are poor, and when you are poor you end up somewhere in the Slums, atleast I did.

Now shame I did not have fraps running, so I could post a ban request on you instead.

So if you're poor the logical thing to do is start pulling knifes on random police officers? If i had the gun on you then there would be nothing wrong with continuing to step back as i would just be maintaining my distance whilst trying to dissolve the threat of the knife. There's clearly no point arguing any further about the original distance. I wish you had fraps running as well, so at least we can agree on one thing.
If you pass in a car as police officer in the middle of the hood in real life, you think you would've survived it there? Just as I said a million times now you were standing right infront of me and when I pulled my knife you simply walked back.
Jan, if possible, please provide a crash log (if it was your game).
Regards,
aviator