i love this server
im new here and i left my other forum. it was a good one but now i play garrrys mod and i like it so far, i been playing for 1 month now and ive played 10 and 18 min on it
my recklessness got me banned once but overall its really fun and awesome! i hope to be rich and have a nice a car with alot of guns lol.
It's great to see you are enjoying your stay, however you should know that passive RP could make you a lot of money and it'a way more fun then shooting guns and things like that.
alright ill keep that in mind
Happy to hear that you're enjoying the server so far!
It's a shame that you've been banned but hopefully you'll take this time to go through and read the rules - http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Like Hellshell said, Fearless isn't all about good guys vs. bad guys, there's many ways you can roleplay passively and still have a great time. If you're stuck for ideas then check the Roleplay section of the forums for some inspiration.

Have fun and I hope to see you around on the server!
Passive RP in my opinion is more fun as you really cant get in trouble for it in your case unless you obviously break a rule like say, today, I was a chauffeur, and my store got robbed at gunpoint. Now if I ran away from him, that would be breaking a rule, so you still gotta be careful. Anyways, have fun!
Passive rp is amazing and as they said, you can earn alot of money from it while still having alot of fun! Enjoy your stay! Smile