[v2.2] FearlessPlus Source
(04-04-2014, 08:25 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 08:06 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 08:31 PM)iProtiige Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 08:01 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 07:47 PM)Envy Wrote: Ok thanks, but where are the files located? Like the skins to edit?

Usually models/materials/XXXXXXXX

In /addons mostly

The ones you need to edit are in /download, the location is provided on the first page.

Yeah but I want to reskin my own just for fun but where are the default skins located?

You need to find the original skin to edit it. Found in same location.

EX: ...garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\models\fearless\cars\bus\bus_body.vtf has the default texture for the bus. Open in VTFEdit -> Open -> [Image: ysIAgnT.gif]And open that image in your photo editing software of choice.
yes, it was rather unnecessary to have a gif, but there you go.

Thanks but Fearless isn't in this location :\
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-05-2014, 12:21 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 08:25 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 08:06 PM)Envy Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 08:31 PM)iProtiige Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 08:01 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Usually models/materials/XXXXXXXX

In /addons mostly

The ones you need to edit are in /download, the location is provided on the first page.

Yeah but I want to reskin my own just for fun but where are the default skins located?

You need to find the original skin to edit it. Found in same location.

EX: ...garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\models\fearless\cars\bus\bus_body.vtf has the default texture for the bus. Open in VTFEdit -> Open -> [Image: ysIAgnT.gif]And open that image in your photo editing software of choice.
yes, it was rather unnecessary to have a gif, but there you go.

Thanks but Fearless isn't in this location :\

Fearless? Ehm?
The different models are in different locations, look around or search for the model you want to ding.
Update: 4/5/2014

Version 2 is now out and available for download!

Changelog:
+ New texture for camo Mercedes. Now a digital woodland camo.
+ New emergency vehicle siren; wail plus two-tone.
+ New car alarm
+ New fire extinguisher audio

- New car horn wasn't playing in-game. I'll need to look more into what's causing that problem.
Will this be added to Fearless ?
(04-06-2014, 02:42 PM)Blurr Wrote: Will this be added to Fearless ?

I would doubt it, I've posted it on the suggestions forum a few months ago and it was neither accepted or denied.
Suggestions, this was a popular suggestion on that division of the forums: make police cars use this horn: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7b2cp5f03nckiz/sirenhorn.wav
This is the horn they use IRL

Also love this pack
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-14-2014, 07:32 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: Suggestions, this was a popular suggestion on that division of the forums: make police cars use this horn: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7b2cp5f03nckiz/sirenhorn.wav
This is the horn they use IRL

Also love this pack

Glad you like it! And there are a few problems with getting that horn to be used either in the pack or actually added to Fearless. I've tried adding custom horns yet they don't seem to work when I do, I'm still looking into the cause of that. Also the horns on Fearless are not affected by how long you hold the button, which would cause some issues with using that audio for the police horn. They'd have to change the current horn mechanic.
No actually the horn is that short, holding the horn makes it longer. But since you cant do that in FL I guess you can just repeat the audio a couple times in the file to make it longer
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Update: 7/18/2014

Version 2.1 is now out and available for download!

Changelog:

License plates have now been added to FearlessPlus!

+ New York 'Empire Gold' License Plate
+ New York 'Empire' License Plate (current design seems to be based on this)
+ California License Plate

- Removed legacy version downloads.

Pictures available on the first post, enjoy!
I like this, it shows clear devotion and dedication to FL. Not only that, but it is voluntary, so then Temar don't have to work to put it in, plus those who may not want this (though I don't see who wouldn't) can choose to stay with the old one.

Great job!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Noble