[v2.2] FearlessPlus Source
Update: 12/15/13

Bus
+ Uploaded a work in progress view of the bus.
Based on this design http://www.artsjournal.com/worth/wp-cont...F_5766.jpg
Have to say, the bus is amazing. Fantastic work on that - looks much better than the standard one.
Regards,
aviator
Thank you, I'm glad to hear it! Unfortunately the way the bus is textured most of it is mirrored such as the sides, front, and back. It was a quick and cheap way for IW and whoever ripped it never changed the texture accordingly and recompiled it (can't really blame them, it would have been a bit of work). The +selectbusservice and ETA logos don't display on the other side because I've placed them at the doors to prevent mirroring them.

Also, if you're wanting to use any of these textures please let me know and I'll be happy to send them your way.
Yeah, that's the problem with the bus.. Really sucks.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Update 12/19/13

Bus (still a work in progress):
+ Added new textures to the front and back of the bus.
+ Replaced the old tail and headlights.
- Going to need to remove and recreate the UV mapping when the texture is finished. Still need to make minor edits to all sides of the bus.
Please for the love of god SoulRipper, please use these textures.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 5 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Noble, GRiiM, Glade, NotSep, Iraqi Eagle
I've posted a download to all the current work I've done thus far for anyone to use. Simply download the zip folder and follow the instructions for replacing textures.

Merry Christmas and enjoy!
I know this is sort of old, but I thought I'd still mention this.

I installed the pack just now, and whenever I can spot one of the retextured vehicles on my screen, the framerate drops to about 5-15. Any suggestions?
(02-16-2014, 07:40 PM)Joykill Wrote: I know this is sort of old, but I thought I'd still mention this.

I installed the pack just now, and whenever I can spot one of the retextured vehicles on my screen, the framerate drops to about 5-15. Any suggestions?

That's really odd, is it doing this for all the textures or just certain vehicles? The bus, firetruck, and ambulance are the only models where I increased the file sizes of some of the textures.
(02-24-2014, 01:59 PM)iProtiige Wrote:
(02-16-2014, 07:40 PM)Joykill Wrote: I know this is sort of old, but I thought I'd still mention this.

That's really odd, is it doing this for all the textures or just certain vehicles? The bus, firetruck, and ambulance are the only models where I increased the file sizes of some of the textures.

I only noticed the police model. I may go and check on the others later.