GOOGLE And Your privacy
Exclamation 
I've been using youtube since 2007 and now whenever I log on.. wherever I go on the web.. theres always google... ;_; always I cant get rid of it..

but what concerns me the most is privacy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzQ8sjcSMb8

Whats your guys opinions? if this is true how is google not sued? On a side note... I can't seem to get rid of this
http://puu.sh/5IcZi.jpg

I DONT EVEN WATCH THESE PEOPLE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU RECOMMENDED GET OUT JESUS... GOOGLE STOP.

Im using fire fox now.. ( google on firefox = me never internetting again )

Also 15 days till christmas. Ill start up another thread for what you want for christmas. enjoy guys.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(12-10-2013, 01:56 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: if this is true how is google not sued?

Google has been sued many times throughout history, many of them being because of privacy concerns.
I personally don't mind Google tracking my doings on their own services. It just helps me get relevant Google search results.
Also how can wrong YouTube recommendations be a privacy concern? You probably watched other gaming related videos before. Also the whole point of the recommendations are to help you find new YouTubers, not show the ones you already know.
There is no need to go full banana over Google and their privacy politics - no one forces you to use their services (sorta, can all be worked around).
(12-10-2013, 02:05 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 01:56 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: if this is true how is google not sued?

Google has been sued many times throughout history, many of them being because of privacy concerns.
I personally don't mind Google tracking my doings on their own services. It just helps me get relevant Google search results.
Also how can wrong YouTube recommendations be a privacy concern? You probably watched other gaming related videos before. Also the whole point of the recommendations are to help you find new YouTubers, not show the ones you already know.

Everything you do is mostly google... Even fearless must be copy cached into google servers, so every day you do something google which means privacy which means im getting a head ache now.. They literally have the entire internet on backup. every site ever forums all in there damn backups.
updated 1/24/2020
(12-10-2013, 02:09 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:

Everything you do is mostly google... Even fearless must be copy cached into google servers, so every day you do something google which means privacy which means im getting a head ache now.. They literally have the entire internet on backup. every site ever forums all in there damn backups.

And so what? They chache stuff that is already publicly available. If you don't want your stuff being shown, you must use a forum that is run on the same philosophies. Also you seem to have a YouTube channel yourself. Irony?
(12-10-2013, 02:10 PM)Joykill Wrote:

And so what? They chache stuff that is already publicly available. If you don't want your stuff being shown, you must use a forum that is run on the same philosophies. Also you seem to have a YouTube channel yourself. Irony?

I dont see the irony, I had youtube BEFORE google took it over and made it all about ads n money n famous people being rich and there fancy mc rich stuff. I liked youtube how it was. But it appears they were bought out and now its horrible. Even the comment section now is bad. the layout is fine but those comments...jeeze.... not too mention Recommended channels being slapped across my face.
updated 1/24/2020
(12-10-2013, 02:15 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:

I dont see the irony, I had youtube BEFORE google took it over and made it all about ads n money n famous people being rich and there fancy mc rich stuff. I liked youtube how it was. But it appears they were bought out and now its horrible. Even the comment section now is bad. the layout is fine but those comments...jeeze.... not too mention Recommended channels being slapped across my face.

So you signed up before Google bought YouTube? I think not. "Joined Jan 23, 2012". "ads n money n famous people" have been a thing on YouTube since... long before 2012.
(12-10-2013, 02:19 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 02:05 PM)Joykill Wrote: Google has been sued many times throughout history, many of them being because of privacy concerns.

So you signed up before Google bought YouTube? I think not. "Joined Jan 23, 2012". "ads n money n famous people" have been a thing on YouTube since... long before 2012.

If you would take the time to read my youtube " ABOUT " you would have realised I had another ( Personal account with real information ) On youtube since then. Then I decided to make a newer account generalized with my online name. So yes ive been with youtube before google+ Took over.

A : I like my viewers to be able to watch my damn work without having to waste there life looking at ads completely rejecting them from what they actually wanted to see. Honestly it fills me with anger when youtube changes ( Ive been around since it first started on a different account " < So in real sense I i've had 3 youtube accounts one for commenting ( I dont comment on rozzokjames LOL hes not even google+ ) One for real information ( good luck finding it. ) and then this one.
updated 1/24/2020
(12-10-2013, 02:23 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 02:19 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 02:09 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Everything you do is mostly google... Even fearless must be copy cached into google servers, so every day you do something google which means privacy which means im getting a head ache now.. They literally have the entire internet on backup. every site ever forums all in there damn backups.

If you would take the time to read my youtube " ABOUT " you would have realised I had another ( Personal account with real information ) On youtube since then. Then I decided to make a newer account generalized with my online name. So yes ive been with youtube before google+ Took over.

A : I like my viewers to be able to watch my damn work without having to waste there life looking at ads completely rejecting them from what they actually wanted to see. Honestly it fills me with anger when youtube changes ( Ive been around since it first started on a different account " < So in real sense I i've had 3 youtube accounts one for commenting ( I dont comment on rozzokjames LOL hes not even google+ ) One for real information ( good luck finding it. ) and then this one.

Your YouTube about page says nothing regarding a previous YouTube account. 'before google+ Took over', now boy, that's a whole different story. There is a difference between Google owning the company, and the website itself having Google+ integration.
'I like my viewers to be able to watch my damn work without having to waste there life looking at ads' - No one forces you to have adverts on your videos?
Quote: No one forces you to have adverts on your videos?

No matter how many times I click the box " Display ads on videos " Off it re enables every week. there forcing it on me... I ain't crazy

Quote: Your YouTube about page says nothing regarding a previous YouTube account.

[Image: 5IeU8.png]

[Image: 5IeYM.png]

[Image: 5IeZs.png]

What? Sorry I couldn't hear you over me playing my worlds smallest violin
updated 1/24/2020
-snip-