7 Months of Non-Regret
It's been awesome everyone. It really has. But now I feel as though I have overstayed my welcome in the community. I'm sad to say, that i'm leaving. The Fearless Community was great to me, and I loved every single second I was on here, but it has not been appealing to me lately. I have met some of the greatest people in this community. Even though I don't know where I will end up, or the new people I will meet, or if I will ever return here, Thank you, to every single one of you who have made my life even just a little bit better. A few special thank you notes.

Avenged: You brought me to this community and I always kept you from leaving. We had so much fun here and I want to thank you for being a true friend to me, every step of the way. See ya elsewhere pal.

Kulthro: Avenged and I brought you to this place, and we had so much fun when we played. Another true friend to me. Thank you Kulth. Thank you so much. See ya elsewhere.

Cookies: I met you on Fearless within my first month here. You are a great friend and you never let me down. So much fun was had when you still played. Thanks man. See you later.

Dutchy: A great friend to me. Tons of fun. You were the best boater, second to none. I thank you for all you did, I mean it. In a bit mate...

Choco: I met you through Kulthro, and from there we just kinda played all the time. You kept me from leaving so many times. Thanks man, I owe you alot. I hope you Finally get your BMW. Peace out Choco :/ You are a Great friend.

Deluxe: I'm sorry, but it has to be done. You kept me here but it's time for me to go. Thank you so much. You were a Commanding Officer with me in the Ghost Operatives. You are a great friend to me. I'll jump on with you every now and then. Thanks again. Keep in touch man. See ya :/

Spyderr: You were always a great friend. Also, you were always up for fun. Thanks man. Thanks a ton. See you around man.

Infernaw: You're an awesome person. You gave a damn when others didn't. You're always fun to be around. Thanks so much.

Add22: You were literally one of the first people I met. You were always a good friend and a ton of help too. Thank you for everything and I'll see you around some time.

Fearless Team: Thank you to all of you. You always did what needed to be done on the servers. A pretty good team if you ask me. Thanks for everything. Especially SoulRipper for making this game mode.

And to anyone I missed during all of this, Thank you. It was great being here. I'll see you all later.
Goodbye !!
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Shadows
A really great guy, friendly and fun to be around. Whenever you were on you would always brighten up my day! Real shame to see you go man! Good luck with future endeavors and come back soon!
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Shadows
Awwh all I saw in you was somebody who cares about the community.. Goodbye shadows
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Shadows
Goodbye, man. Catch you around hopefully
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Shadows
Hey Shadows.
Thank you so much for bringing me here, it was a great time the whole way. We may have fought, but maybe that's why we're such good friend now. I guess this may be a bit my fault for your leaving.. Due to our obsession with another place.. But, it was worth it our stay here. I thank you for the great times and adventure that you brought me to.
See you on skype (oh wait im already on skype with you)
Motorcycle
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Shadows
I'll miss you so much. Like I'm crying. Wait a minute... I talk to you on a normal basis anyways!
Seriously, though, it was a fun ride while it lasted, huh? Our time has come, though. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you.
-Motorcycle
The following 1 user Likes Avenged's post:
  • Shadows
I cringe a little when I see threads like these, maybe its because people act as if they are on their deathbed saying goodbye for the last time and seems a little over dramatic. Especially when they put a sad youtube video on, just feels to cliche. Goodbye
Goodbye.
Goodbye dude. Glad you enjoyed your time here!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Shadows