admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
I'm off to bed. I'm kind of tired of you in general, you're sort of annoying me at this point.
(12-08-2013, 07:14 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: Its been gone over but you guys apparently are refusing to see it is rule breaking, but whatever. You guys are just kissing up to the admin protecting him. And the other admins will (and have) just backed him up. Got to love this circle of protection for admins...

Post should be locked as is until super admin can come demote this adminge or do whatever, even though they will probably not even give a slap on the wrist... (just like other adminges)

Oh because you've been a experienced member of the server, and know everything?
Experience has nothing to do with anything bender.
(12-08-2013, 07:30 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: Experience has nothing to do with anything bender.

Because calling out players as being "Brain washed" and "Ass kissers" of admins with 100 hours of server play time leaves you with how much credibility? May I add in you barley know half these people and what they're like.

People have their opinions on experience.
Quote: a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the (")admin abused.(")(May post in an admin abuse thread.)

Don't see how this is admin abuse whatsoever. I have participated in this exact RP once or even twice before, and I never heard of any complaints/problems arising.
If you don't want to take part in a Roleplay, don't take part.
If you want to take part in a Roleplay, take part and have fun.(shut the hell up and enjoy yourself, not get your panties in a bunch and cry yourself to the Abuse area of the forum.)

Vauldy is probably right, you fellas aren't exactly exposed to roleplay as much as other community members / staff members.
I took part in two Vauld RP's yesterday they were both related to violence one was revolved around hanging people the group who were Roleplaying this were quite the experienced bunch maybe 20 or so there no complaints in the end we punched them to death anyway on the guillioutine he was not prop-killing as it fit with the RP he was not mic-spamming because it was not a contiunous spam and thirdly no one was ordered to kill anyone how do i know this you ask i was standing beside vauld for this whole RP i was his "security" saw everything did all the "/it the machine grinds" "/it the blade falls" etc there was not one point were this was not Roleplayed to the full extent by Vauld and enzyme and anyone who didn't interrupt break Fear RP Fail RP by talking about hamburgers so Jack all of you evidence has been disproven even the logs say so as a matter of fact you weren't even there so how could you call yourself a witness and the video shows nothing if you think that is evidence well then you should really look at the context of the video

Anyway nothing will come of this Appeal due to all of your evidence being disproven

Barney Signing out
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
You're an ignorant little fucker who likes to have a go at admins. Vauld and Enzyme both do there job very well. I mean Enzyme has covered this month a lot of the BR's and other stuff (Other admins as well). So to post this is just pathetic in an attempt to try and "Demote" an admin form his position. I took part in both there 17th century Rp and guillotine RP and it was very enjoyable. It was a server wide RP in some ways, So they took what an hour out to RP with us ? Don't you want the admins to enjoy fearless and become ignorant ? because i certainty don't. We want the admins to interact with us and they can learn off us as we learn off them.

In my opinion there is no abuse in this case.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
By naming someone an 'adminge' you're not getting any kind of respect or popularity if you think that.

"Experience has nothing to do with anything bender."

Obviously it does or this wouldn't have been such a disaster.

Please warn me but do not remove my post...

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
I am not here to gain popularity, I am here to complain about an admin abusing. And well as a super admin as stated death machines are disallowed. So yea... prop killing.
(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Lol, you've blown this soooooooooo far out of proportion.

So let me address the first pictures of us "Not doing our jobs", Enzyme and I during this entire time made sure to constantly keep up with the @ request which were sent in. As usual, if the request was "ADMIN COME FAST PLZ" we didn't respond.

The second picture was Enzyme joking.

Third picture, I said in radio to the police force "When I say Kill them all, don't actually kill them, simply shoot in the air". So if anyone was damaged, it wasn't under my command. During this entire event, of me trying to get a meeting together.. People were constantly screaming threats at me, the guy who has a guillotine in front of him. Literally none of you RP'ed during this entire event.

The killing citizen for wanting food picture - There was a hobo going around in the Nexus lobby asking for milk... I ordered to have him killed for begging on the Lord Valencio's doorstep. His last words were "I just wanted milk" if that says anything about his RP capabilities.

I banned the guy for Fail RP, because when I asked him for his last words he responded "Oh so you're going to slice the burgers with this", Fail RP'ing, saying that I was a burger shop.

Then, bragging. What, that wasn't bragging at all. That was me RP'ing that the rebellion had died.

Also, I didn't run from presidency what the hell are you talking about. I RP'ed that I tripped over the guillotine lever and ended up falling into my own trap.

And to top it off in my defense, I said at the VERY start of this "If you step up on the guillotine stage, you may or may not die, this is a risk factor you must take into consideration before approaching me"

It's quite simple honestly. If you yelled out stupid remarks about how you were going to take down the president, whilst in front of me, you would be sentenced to treason. So to be honest, anyone who died in the RP died by their own stupidity and Fail RP. You say I Fail RP, everyone yelling during my speech, everyone who said stupid things like "Please give me milk" or "This is a burger shack right" deserved to be ban for Fail RP. It's not like I just grabbed people willy nilly from the crowd. If you made a stupid, Fail RP remark towards me, I would kick you out/execute you in an RP fashion - It's better than a ban which those people probably deserved. Plus, each death was RP'ed to an extreme degree. I would play intense music, followed by saying "Under the decree of Lord Valencio, blah blah is convicted of treason, the punishment is death", then /it the guillotine begins cranking and then /it the guillotine falls. But really the only reason you would be sentenced to death is by your own stupidity. You wouldn't be like "SCREW THE GOVERNMENT" as you walked up to a slightly-mad president whilst standing under a guillotine.

Also, I ordered the RP speech and said you would be JAILED if you didn't attend. The RP speech was supposed to be the end of the RP, but you all wouldn't let me talk for 3 seconds without some stupid comment coming from a player, so I simply ordered the police to fire in the air, so that the crowd would disperse.

There was no "revolt" we all did what you said, then get gunned down, thats not at all RP. and as for Enzyme Joking, I joked and nearly got banned.